forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

Hello winter, so have you and your fiancee decide if you guys are strawberries and chocolate yet?

He liked Hot Cocoa and Peppermint. I'm apparently the peppermint and he's the cocoa.

I think it was me and my fiancé who were strawberries and chocolate. I keep forgetting to ask him about that.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Winter's ted talk about her father
Today he called me a smart ass for saying that he should have used sunscreen in November in Charleston. And then he smacked me, granted not on the face but on my back but still it pissed me off. Anyway I'm glad I'm shipping off to college in about 7 to 8 months… I hate what my parents have become and I pray to God almight that I won't turn out like them…

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I- I may be stupid… but who is Dom? Everyone seems to know them and I feel a little left out

Dom is like the site dad, he's one of the ogs!

Gasps What a compliment! But hi, Cat! Glad to be of assistance to all.

@Mojack group

just found out putin is stepping down soon through a destiel tweet i am FUMING. not because of him stepping down but because of how i found it out.

@murphysgirl

just found out putin is stepping down soon through a destiel tweet i am FUMING. not because of him stepping down but because of how i found it out.

Wait, what?!

@Mojack group

Wait, what?!

Actually might be unconfirmed but if this is true then I don’t know what to think

@murphysgirl

Wait, what?!

Actually might be unconfirmed but if this is true then I don’t know what to think

The world is going to pieces

@Relsey-TheElder

You can just watch a summery of it and pretend to read it. If there are direct questions read them before skimming through to find what you need, same goes for quotes. Just don't use the internet to find your quotes, use the internet for chapter summaries, after you know where to find the quote you need go find it in the book, teachers know all of the internet ones.
I'm not telling you it's ok, but I'm also giving you advise on how to do it so. I do not condone but I will enable you