forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'M PISSED SO MY SCHOOL BANNED THE CONFEDERATE FLAG AND I KNOW THAT FLAG HAS BAD HISTORY BEHIND IT BUT NOW THEY'VE CROSSED THE LINE! THEY DRESS CODED A GIRL AND A FEW GUYS FOR HAVING PRIDE FLAGS, AND THE DRESS CODED ANOTHER BOY AND A FEW OTHER PEOPLE FOR HAVING THE FLAG OF THE MARINES AND MILITARY BRANCHES, AND THEY HAVEN'T DRESS CODED ANY LATINOS OR LATINAS FOR HAVING THE FLAG OF MEXICO. IF YOU'RE GOING TO DRESS CODE FOR FLAGS IT BETTER BE FOR EVERY FLAG AND NOT JUST SPECIFICS!
thank you for listening to Winter's rant for the day

Im going to start an assault session. whos with me?

I just don't understand why. There's nothing in the handbook about it.

Deleted user

I'M PISSED SO MY SCHOOL BANNED THE CONFEDERATE FLAG AND I KNOW THAT FLAG HAS BAD HISTORY BEHIND IT BUT NOW THEY'VE CROSSED THE LINE! THEY DRESS CODED A GIRL AND A FEW GUYS FOR HAVING PRIDE FLAGS, AND THE DRESS CODED ANOTHER BOY AND A FEW OTHER PEOPLE FOR HAVING THE FLAG OF THE MARINES AND MILITARY BRANCHES, AND THEY HAVEN'T DRESS CODED ANY LATINOS OR LATINAS FOR HAVING THE FLAG OF MEXICO. IF YOU'RE GOING TO DRESS CODE FOR FLAGS IT BETTER BE FOR EVERY FLAG AND NOT JUST SPECIFICS!

thats just honestly plain stupid. why are they going to ban something if they dont even have a reason to in the beginning?

thats just honestly plain stupid. why are they going to ban something if they dont even have a reason to in the beginning?

Because they want too. It's their "right" but what about the rights of the kids who go there?

@Relsey-TheElder

You know when your sister writes a really good song and asks you to make some accompaniment for her but she decided to make the rhythms hard to figure out and she wants it in Guitar but you are a flute player with experience in every instrument type except for guitar…
I understand why the chorus needs to be backed with a guitar it just sounds right but I just, WhYyyyyy. Right now I'm applying my Piano knowledge to it because in my brain they're very similar instruments. It's just pain

@murphysgirl

Oh, that sucks… I play guitar, but I haven't picked good ol' Alvar (my guitar) up in a hot second. That reminds me, I must write more songs and bug Keaton about a collab.

You know when your sister writes a really good song and asks you to make some accompaniment for her but she decided to make the rhythms hard to figure out and she wants it in Guitar but you are a flute player with experience in every instrument type except for guitar…
I understand why the chorus needs to be backed with a guitar it just sounds right but I just, WhYyyyyy. Right now I'm applying my Piano knowledge to it because in my brain they're very similar instruments. It's just pain

I play guitar! I'm a primarily chordal player, but if it's finger style, I could probably pick it up. PM me and maybe I could try it out.