forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

In my early elementary days, the teachers would leave "leprechaun traps" the day before St. Patrick's day (who was not Irish btw)

But going to Ireland was His Deal.

so the next day we'd find green footsteps and a bunch of green glitter near the trap. The whole time in the back of my head I was like
You fools. To think a leprechaun would bless you with their presence. They do not shit glitter nor are their feet that small. Tsk tsk

Lol I love that.

@murphysgirl

In other news, I also played some Christmas music while at work, and it was fantabulous. I'm so excited for Christmas, guys.

DISGASTEN!

IT'S THE MOOOOOST WOOOONDERFUUUUUUL TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME OF THE YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAR~

@furetakunai ac_unit

In other news, I also played some Christmas music while at work, and it was fantabulous. I'm so excited for Christmas, guys.

DISGASTEN!

IT'S THE MOOOOOST WOOOONDERFUUUUUUL TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME OF THE YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAR~

Shut.

Anyway I'm surprised that America isn't on fire right now. It's mass hysteria and tempers are flaring between Biden supporters and Trump supporters in my school and there have already been 2 fights today.

It was on fire. Still might be. People barely cared iirc.

@murphysgirl

DISGASTEN!

Shut.

THERE'LL BE MUCH MISTLETOEING, AND HEARTS WILL BE GLOWING WHEN LOVED ONES ARE NEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAR~

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Anyway I'm surprised that America isn't on fire right now. It's mass hysteria and tempers are flaring between Biden supporters and Trump supporters in my school and there have already been 2 fights today.

It was on fire. Still might be. People barely cared iirc.

Ah yes indeed.

@berlioz

In my early elementary days, the teachers would leave "leprechaun traps" the day before St. Patrick's day (who was not Irish btw)

But going to Ireland was His Deal.

Tru tru, he is the patron saint and all

so the next day we'd find green footsteps and a bunch of green glitter near the trap. The whole time in the back of my head I was like
You fools. To think a leprechaun would bless you with their presence. They do not shit glitter nor are their feet that small. Tsk tsk

Lol I love that.

:)

I'M PISSED SO MY SCHOOL BANNED THE CONFEDERATE FLAG AND I KNOW THAT FLAG HAS BAD HISTORY BEHIND IT BUT NOW THEY'VE CROSSED THE LINE! THEY DRESS CODED A GIRL AND A FEW GUYS FOR HAVING PRIDE FLAGS, AND THE DRESS CODED ANOTHER BOY AND A FEW OTHER PEOPLE FOR HAVING THE FLAG OF THE MARINES AND MILITARY BRANCHES, AND THEY HAVEN'T DRESS CODED ANY LATINOS OR LATINAS FOR HAVING THE FLAG OF MEXICO. IF YOU'RE GOING TO DRESS CODE FOR FLAGS IT BETTER BE FOR EVERY FLAG AND NOT JUST SPECIFICS!
thank you for listening to Winter's rant for the day

Hmm. Valid.

You haz a cat? Lucky! I have a min pin and a Chiweenie.

My aunt has a neurotic Min Pin. His name is Taco and he has attachment issues and I love him to death.

Tacocat backwards is tacocat.

Ah yes Dom and his infinite wisdom

Forsooth.