forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

I totally didn't just spend over 5 hours on a math assignment and then only got a 70%
And I'm totally not about to get kicked out of Math Honors

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Sometimes I listen to the Islamic call to prayer for fun, it sounds really nice

That’s because Arabic is quite simply beautiful.

Facts
Not only in spoken form, that script be lookin fine

You’re completely right.

YES HOME AGAIN

Do you mean Scotland?

Yeah, I'm glad you're going home! :)

I'm so excited. In 6 months I'm going to do the unthinkable. I'm going to go to college in Scotland and Elias is coming with me. I'm going to elope and enjoy my freedom.

Supercool.

Deleted user

I started learning Egyptian Arabic, but I stopped. I should start again.

On one of those native languages Disney song things Aladdin was in Egyptian Arabic and it sounded wrong.

Considering that Aladdin isn't Egyptian, it makes sense

On one of those native languages Disney song things Aladdin was in Egyptian Arabic and it sounded wrong.

If we go by the original story he was Chinese iirc. But that’s bc China was used as A Land Far Away.

Deleted user

If we go by the original story he was Chinese iirc. But that’s bc China was used as A Land Far Away.

Exactly.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Why is duolingo teaching me to say 'I am not an elementary school student'
Like,
Ah, yes, the 5'5 elementary school student with a deep-ass voice and constantly tired eyes who swears all the time, this is a classic mistake made in everyday life and I must be able to correct people

@nebula__ group

Like,
Ah, yes, the 5'5 elementary school student with a deep-ass voice and constantly tired eyes who swears all the time, this is a classic mistake made in everyday life and I must be able to correct people

duolingo is weird ngl, i haven't used it in months because i felt like some phrases that were being taught might not be all that necessary

Like,

duolingo is weird ngl, i haven't used it in months because i felt like some phrases that were being taught might not be all that necessary

Also, Duolingo's like
You have a 2 day streak! 1 more day until a 3 day streak!
Like, I came here to learn Japanese, but thanks for the kindergarten math, I guess

@nebula__ group

Like,

Also, Duolingo's like
You have a 2 day streak! 1 more day until a 3 day streak!
Like, I came here to learn Japanese, but thanks for the kindergarten math, I guess

yeah that's also why i stopped using it-
and when it tells you when you missed a few days and it tries to make you feel bad by saying that you made duolingo sad-
like, excuse me, trying to guilt trip me into learning more norwegian isn't gonna make me want to learn more norwegian

@Mojack group

Nothing better than the feeling of finishing assignments that have been overdue for two weeks ☺️ About three days before the quadmester (two if you’re not counting today) ends

@berlioz

Nothing better than the feeling of finishing assignments that have been overdue for two weeks ☺️ About three days before the quadmester (two if you’re not counting today) ends

I love that feeling, but quadmester? Are you in America? I've only ever heard it called a term lol.

I love that feeling, but quadmester? Are you in America? I've only ever heard it called a term lol.

We call them quarters at my school