forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I wish you were going to mainland Scotland. You could visit the PENIS287 road for me.

Actually it's the Penis247 road. There's a couple of them. Scotland is a floating meme

There's roads named Penis???

@murphysgirl

I wish you were going to mainland Scotland. You could visit the PENIS287 road for me.

Actually it's the Penis247 road. There's a couple of them. Scotland is a floating meme

sigh
Grand Tour references. It's the PENIS287 road. "Piloting Extremely Nicely In Scotland". Season Three, Episode… 10 or 11 I believe.

Deleted user

sigh
Grand Tour references. It's the PENIS287 road. "Piloting Extremely Nicely In Scotland". Season Three, Episode… 10 or 11 I believe.

Oh… I thought it was just roads named penis… That would be funnier

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

sigh

Um no. There's actually plenty of roads with profane and obscene names 😂

Deleted user

sigh

I WANNA VISIT NOW

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm supposed to create a piece of original music for my AP Symphonic band class but everything that I've tried always ends up sounding like Mia and Sebastian's theme from La La Land and I'm angry with it. So rn I'm just fiddling around on the piano trying to make music that can't be copywritedddddd

As a not real songwriter that is a mood.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Some times I'm on the internet all day and I forget that I live in a small town in the middle of no where.
And then I'm forced to interact with people. and when I protest against activities like watching a movie that will cause a panic attack for me, they look at me with disgust and tell me to suck it up and invalidate me and belittle me until I say fine watch the movie. then go home a cry barley keeping my self from having a panic attack over knowing that I'm going to be in a situation that will most likely cause one. It's just a solid reminder that I live in a small minded community.

So I know this is kind of serious. And I respect you as a person. And I realize that spelling is not your thing here.
But
cry barley.

sigh

I WANNA VISIT NOW

Heres are the ones that I know about from friends, family, and various other sources. We shall not name them.
Bellenden Gardens, Cumwhinton, Cocklakes Cotehill, Cockermouth, Clithero, Fanny Street, Slack Bottom Road, Upperthong, Penistone, Butthole Lane, Willey, Titty Ho, Bell End, The Knob, Lower Swell, Old Sodbury, Butcombe, Shaftesbury, Shitterton, Sandyballs, Pound Bottom landfill, Cocking, Lickfold, S. Harting, Wilsford Cum Lake, Fingringhoe, Slutshole Lane, Feltwell, Fanny Hands Lane, Scunthorpe, Rimswell, Wetwang, and Coxhoe.

I'm supposed to create a piece of original music for my AP Symphonic band class but everything that I've tried always ends up sounding like Mia and Sebastian's theme from La La Land and I'm angry with it. So rn I'm just fiddling around on the piano trying to make music that can't be copywritedddddd

As a not real songwriter that is a mood.

I still haven't figured it out…

Deleted user

Heres are the ones that I know about from friends, family, and various other sources. We shall not name them.

Clithero

@furetakunai ac_unit

Some times I'm on the internet all day and I forget that I live in a small town in the middle of no where.
And then I'm forced to interact with people. and when I protest against activities like watching a movie that will cause a panic attack for me, they look at me with disgust and tell me to suck it up and invalidate me and belittle me until I say fine watch the movie. then go home a cry barley keeping my self from having a panic attack over knowing that I'm going to be in a situation that will most likely cause one. It's just a solid reminder that I live in a small minded community.

So I know this is kind of serious. And I respect you as a person. And I realize that spelling is not your thing here.
But
cry barley.

I feel as though I was not supposed to laugh at this.
But I did.