forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@cup_o_ramen

Hello winter, so have you and your fiancee decide if you guys are strawberries and chocolate yet?

He liked Hot Cocoa and Peppermint. I'm apparently the peppermint and he's the cocoa.

nice.

Deleted user

I am the one true dad.

God the Father would like to know your location

Why can’t we have multiple dads?

@cup_o_ramen

I am the one true dad.

God the Father would like to know your location

Why can’t we have multiple dads?

I've never had one besides Jim and Jesus, so I agree we should be able to have multiple.

@cup_o_ramen

Afternoon

Hello winter, how's your day going thus far?

Well I'm in Spanish and we're reading La Llorona.

No idea what that is but I hate spanish, we can hardly speak correctly in English so no thank you

@Kefi

You do know that the DOW Jones is the top 30 industrial companies in the world, and companies change positions depending on sales every day. It's not rigged. I should know. I used to help my uncle when he sold oil to Chevron.

R I G G E D >.<
I'll let it go now, srry!!
Economics is just terrible

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

You do know that the DOW Jones is the top 30 industrial companies in the world, and companies change positions depending on sales every day. It's not rigged. I should know. I used to help my uncle when he sold oil to Chevron.

R I G G E D >.<
I'll let it go now, srry!!
Economics is just terrible

The economy may be terrible, but the DOW isn't rigged 😂

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'M PISSED SO MY SCHOOL BANNED THE CONFEDERATE FLAG AND I KNOW THAT FLAG HAS BAD HISTORY BEHIND IT BUT NOW THEY'VE CROSSED THE LINE! THEY DRESS CODED A GIRL AND A FEW GUYS FOR HAVING PRIDE FLAGS, AND THE DRESS CODED ANOTHER BOY AND A FEW OTHER PEOPLE FOR HAVING THE FLAG OF THE MARINES AND MILITARY BRANCHES, AND THEY HAVEN'T DRESS CODED ANY LATINOS OR LATINAS FOR HAVING THE FLAG OF MEXICO. IF YOU'RE GOING TO DRESS CODE FOR FLAGS IT BETTER BE FOR EVERY FLAG AND NOT JUST SPECIFICS!
thank you for listening to Winter's rant for the day

Deleted user

I'M PISSED SO MY SCHOOL BANNED THE CONFEDERATE FLAG AND I KNOW THAT FLAG HAS BAD HISTORY BEHIND IT BUT NOW THEY'VE CROSSED THE LINE! THEY DRESS CODED A GIRL AND A FEW GUYS FOR HAVING PRIDE FLAGS, AND THE DRESS CODED ANOTHER BOY AND A FEW OTHER PEOPLE FOR HAVING THE FLAG OF THE MARINES AND MILITARY BRANCHES, AND THEY HAVEN'T DRESS CODED ANY LATINOS OR LATINAS FOR HAVING THE FLAG OF MEXICO. IF YOU'RE GOING TO DRESS CODE FOR FLAGS IT BETTER BE FOR EVERY FLAG AND NOT JUST SPECIFICS!
thank you for listening to Winter's rant for the day

Im going to start an assault session. whos with me?