forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

To all you Non Americans watching the American Election, from an American, it's hell and mass confusion. Will Canada or any other place welcome a humble Alaskan who tells nice stories and can make you laugh? Also a homely viking who can make knives?

And how about a comic artist who’s really good at cooking and will always surprise you with something new?

Deleted user

Another random thing that makes my brain give me The Good Chemicals:

Sugar cubes. Idk just something about them is so-
It's just-
I-
kjnksjdnfkwaj

They're so satisfying to look at and touch and the sound that they make when you clack them together is pure gold. Not to mention that they give the perfect amount of sugar and just make you feel so fancy.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

To all you Non Americans watching the American Election, from an American, it's hell and mass confusion. Will Canada or any other place welcome a humble Alaskan who tells nice stories and can make you laugh? Also a homely viking who can make knives?

And how about a comic artist who’s really good at cooking and will always surprise you with something new?

Why don't we all pitch in and buy a shack in Canada or Mexico somewhere

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Maybe even a weeb who can bake and sometimes draw?
And another weeb who can draw even better?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I live next to Canada, I vote we get a house somewhere near Algonquin Park

Deleted user

Maybe even a weeb who can bake and sometimes draw?
And another weeb who can draw even better?

Maybe me?
Idk I don't really have any defining personality traits but I'm pretty great. Please take me with you.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I live next to Canada, I vote we get a house somewhere near Algonquin Park

I'm down. When can I move?

@Relsey-TheElder

What's the one thing called that you like put an injured person on if they cant walk and it's kinda like a blanket between too sticks and the person goes on the blanket and you life the sticks. You know like the thing they used for Qrow in season 4 or RWBY? I can't remember what it is.

Deleted user

Are you talking about a stretcher?
Your description reminds me of those stretchers you see in WWII Red Cross photos.

@Relsey-TheElder

Your description reminds me of those stretchers you see in WWII Red Cross photos.

YES That's the Dastardly word I was looking for. Thank you!

Deleted user

YES That's the Dastardly word I was looking for. Thank you!

You're welcome! I'm glad I was of any help!

@murphysgirl

Response A: I love that for you.
Response B: Oof.
Response C: sends you ice cream
Response D: In November?

In other news, I also played some Christmas music while at work, and it was fantabulous. I'm so excited for Christmas, guys.