forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@cup_o_ramen

Okay, tell me if I'm being rude, but I want my yearbook quote to say, If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport' and my gravestone to say "DAMN! IT'S DARK DOWN HERE!"

@moss

Ok so I'm kinda late to introductions but I'm Sam, she/her. Idk what my role is but I draw, sometimes write, I like music and yeah that's pretty much it. Welcome to notebook!

@SpookyJim

Okay, tell me if I'm being rude, but I want my yearbook quote to say, If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport' and my gravestone to say "DAMN! IT'S DARK DOWN HERE!"

y e s

@cup_o_ramen

Ok so I'm kinda late to introductions but I'm Sam, she/her. Idk what my role is but I draw, sometimes write, I like music and yeah that's pretty much it. Welcome to notebook!

Well hello to you! I guess if this family were a sandwich you would be the salami!
Which reminds me, if you guys were a sandwich, or any food or drink what would you guys be?

@cup_o_ramen

y e s

Yes, I'm being rude? Or yes, as in you my father aproves?

@murphysgirl

Well hello to you! I guess if this family were a sandwich you would be the salami!
Which reminds me, if you guys were a sandwich, or any food or drink what would you guys be?

My fiancé and I are… something fancy that goes together. The irony is that he's a chef, and I know that he'll think me saying "we're ketchup and mustard" is A) too cliché and B) too lowbrow.
I know I'm a sugary something. I used to have an inside joke with Soup Nana about this but I've forgotten it…

@murphysgirl

You haz a cat? Lucky! I have a min pin and a Chiweenie.

My aunt has a neurotic Min Pin. His name is Taco and he has attachment issues and I love him to death.

@moss

My fiancé and I are… something fancy that goes together. The irony is that he's a chef, and I know that he'll think me saying "we're ketchup and mustard" is A) too cliché and B) too lowbrow.
I know I'm a sugary something. I used to have an inside joke with Soup Nana about this but I've forgotten it…

Ironically, I've never had salami it's just a nickname lol. I would be the bread bc bread is good 🍞👍

@cup_o_ramen

How about chocolate and strawberries? He's sometimes bitter but most of the time sweet, and you're always sweet and beautiful?(Sorry for making assumptions about y'all tho.)

@cup_o_ramen

Ironically, I've never had salami it's just a nickname lol. I would be the bread bc bread is good 🍞👍

I like banana bread with nuts.

@murphysgirl

How about chocolate and strawberries? He's sometimes bitter but most of the time sweet, and you're always sweet and beautiful?(Sorry for making assumptions about y'all tho.)

I'll run it by him. That's honestly adorable tho. And mostly spot on - he can be bitter, but usually he's just very sweet and adorable. He's my little cinnamon roll around 50% of the time.

@cup_o_ramen

I have no idea what Me and Elias would be. Fire and Ice? Seems cliché.

how about peppermint and hot chocolate?

Which is which because I like that

I don't know, because peppermint is usually a strong taste, and hot chocolate is hot, so whomever is stronger is peppermint, whomever is hotter is hot chocolate.