forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Are y'all actually family or just really good friends? cuz there is no hate on this chat at all, and y'all seem really close.

A) Both
B) Ohhh honey you missed today's drama

Is the TEA! Can I hear please? or do you guys bury things and leave it?

oh boy okay

some dickhead kept dming random people, I posted some selfies and he made a sexual comment on them, I am a minor, it creeped me the fuck out and now he deleted his account after everyone came to my deffense

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I’m Whisper! I’m a Mom of the site, Gender Fluid, comic artist, dating SpookyJim’s main alter Josh and likely another alter that refuses to pick a name, and I try to just stay afloat of the madness and float other people with me. I’m also named Dani, and my username will ALWAYS start with “Whisper”.

@cup_o_ramen

Are y'all actually family or just really good friends? cuz there is no hate on this chat at all, and y'all seem really close.

A) Both

oh boy okay

some dickhead kept dming random people, I posted some selfies and he made a sexual comment on them, I am a minor, it creeped me the fuck out and now he deleted his account after everyone came to my deffense

is there a way to report it, or something?

Deleted user

A) Both

oh boy okay

I did.

@furetakunai ac_unit

He deleted his account? Oh bless -

Yeah, because everyone was coming after him for his bullshit here, and some of us from another site came forward about the stuff he had done there too.

@murphysgirl

Anyone who is engaged- CONGRATS

Thanks, I'm 17 and been engaged for months, feels like I've been married for years

My fiancé and I keep having to put off the wedding bc of COVID, it's the worst ;-; I just want to DO the THINGS with him already

@cup_o_ramen

I’m Whisper! I’m a Mom of the site, Gender Fluid, comic artist, dating SpookyJim’s main alter Josh and likely another alter that refuses to pick a name, and I try to just stay afloat of the madness and float other people with me. I’m also named Dani, and my username will ALWAYS start with “Whisper”.

Hello Whisper, nice to meet you! I'm also gender fluid and also poly I think.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

A) Both

oh boy okay

We were about to before the person deleted there account. Reporting is done by clicking the dots in the upper right hand corner of the offensive comment.

@Fantasy-Illy!

When I was in second grade during recess, these older girls took leaves off a random tree and ate them saying "It'spretty much salad". Even at my age I wasn't stupid enough to do that. I went to tell a teacher and she just said, "Oh well." For all they knew it could have been poisonous.

@cup_o_ramen

@Whisper-Is-Almost-Safe
Can you still report it? If not that should be an update, because I had to put my email to create an account, can't the admins access past users info and email them about the offense?

@SpookyJim

hello hello I am the man they have spoken of :)
It's SpookyJim again :)

@SpookyJim

I don't want to talk about the whole thing anymore, please

hey it's okay no-one's gonna press you about it, it's over with <3

@cup_o_ramen

YES!! We got another one for the gender fluids Notebookians!

Is that like a club or something? Or am I just stupid?