people_alt 206 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

That moment
when you have no free time to pursue your hobbies
and your dad goes through the storage shed
and get's rid of your very nice long bow and arrows
that you really enjoyed
with out telling you
and then you find out after you finally have some free time and can't find them….
Love that for me.

…I am so sorry…

I just thought of a really good "In defense of Boromir" Argument but everyone around me understand how great Boromir is, SO I don't have anyone to use it on…
guess it's getting tucked into the rehearsed comebacks file

Good. I support you.

What's making you uncomfy today? Mine is that Shakespeare is considered modern english :)

That the Jonas brothers played those awkward cherub babies on Night at The Museum 2
It was already weird enough

spits out hot chocolate What?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Hi bored, I’m Dad

How dare you steal my line.

Well, when you leave your children unattended, they will get adopted. Natural cycle of life. hefts up my new child and runs Catch ya later!

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

What's making you uncomfy today? Mine is that Shakespeare is considered modern English :)

That the Jonas brothers played those awkward cherub babies on Night at The Museum 2

That Justin Bieber visited Anne Franks house, and when asked what he thought, he replied "I think she would've been a Beliber

@Pickles group

What's making you uncomfy today? Mine is that Shakespeare is considered modern English :)

That Justin Bieber visited Anne Franks house, and when asked what he thought, he replied "I think she would've been a Beliber

Completely valid. Don't like that at all

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Completely valid. Don't like that at all

Yeah, I’m uncomfy now too

@murphysgirl

That's slightly uncomfortable. If she could come come back as a ghost and haunt him 12/10 would support her.

Amen. Justin Bieber is a swine anyway. You can disagree, but that's my staunch belief.

@murphysgirl

Also, I didn't get to rant last night because my WiFi is stupid, so here's my rant.

Things I Hate About the Ending of Tron: Uprising

1. Zed and Mara never express their feelings for each other.
  2. Paige and Beck's ship never sails.
  3. Cyrus gets away.
  4. Beck's alter ego doesn't get revealed.
  5. Dyson doesn't get his comeuppance.
  6. Pavel doesn't get his comeuppance.
  7. Paige doesn't turn.
  8. General Tesler doesn't get derezzed.
  9. Cyrus gets away.
  10. The Occupation is still in Argon.
  11. We still have no idea what the giant Recognizer's real purpose was, because all we learned about it was that it's massive, yellow, and that it has a mobile repurposing unit.
  12. We never learn how Tron got turned into Rinzler.
  13. Pavel is still in charge of the garage.
  14. Bit gets derezzed.
  15. Cyrus gets away.
  16. Mara is still angry at the Renegade.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

So I might be moving out of my house before I’m kicked out and I’m moving in with my best friend/ex-boyfriend and his grandparents and I’m scared and have no clue how I should feel otherwise??

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Guys I am dead
I'm playing Among Us, and I joined a game that had players named Bakugo, Hinata, Deku and Toga
I was Zoro
And I was like 'damn so many anime names'
But then
Bakugo called an emergency meeting just to call us all extras and I almost fell off my chair

So anyway
Deku and I are green pals now
He's dark green and I'm light green

@Pickles group

I texted my friend for the first time in a while and now we're ranting about how great hank green unironically is and how john low-key kinda sucks