forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Pickles group

I had to go home between school and marching band to get leggings cause it's cold as heck outside and I usually sit in the commons with my friend while we wait for band so she went home so she didn't have to be by herself and then I forgot and got back twenty minutes later so I asked her where she was, promptly remembered (oops) and then sat by myself at a table for forty minutes trying not to be sad

@Relsey-TheElder

I'm trying so hard to calm down right now
I was doing that thing where I just inhale Lord of The Rings content durring my lunch break but then I was like let's toss some RWBY in there so now I'm just filled with fandom energy from both things. But I have my gov class in a few minutes and I should not be filled with fandom energy in that class.

@murphysgirl

My father just texted me that he is almost done with his novel
Me: wHaT nOVeL
Him: Oh yeah it started out as a short story but now it's like 150 pages and I'm almost done with it
Me: faints

@murphysgirl

Him: Oh yeah it started out as a short story but now it's like 150 pages and I'm almost done with it

I got him beat. 200 pages and counting. And I'm nowhere near done.

Ummm okay so how

@murphysgirl

Find a shep. The shep will find sugar. The only problem is that the shep will try to eat the sugar, so you will have to grab the sugar before the shep gets to it.

@Pickles group

Was anyone going to tell me about 35mm or was I just supposed to find out about it when my friend heard The Ballad of Sara Berry and didn't know what the rest of it was about and asked me because I know more musicals than her?

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Ummm okay so how

Dedication and a lot of espresso

@murphysgirl

Ummm okay so how

Dedication and a lot of espresso

Valid 😂

@Relsey-TheElder

Or in my case Feel like you are trapped
Read that one quote from Tolkein that talks about writing being an escape
write to escape reality.
Cry
End up creating a book
Cry
World build the heck out of it.
Begin rewriting said book because you've done a lot of world building and need to rework somethings
Cry
Add 8 books to go with that one book.
realize you are a highschooler and don't have the time to write said books
Cry
Cry some more
Continue working on them anyway because sleep is unnecessary.