forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@moss

A lot of minecraft youtubers turn out to be nonces. All I'm gonna say is if Dream turns out to be a wrongen im going to be absolutely gutted

wait who turned out to be nonces? im kinda behind on this stuff

@murphysgirl

I have a friend who's a Minecraft YouTuber. He has a realm with like six other people and it's been going for about five years. The first time I got on (and this was pre-Netherite mind you) he casually gave me a full set of enchanted diamond armour, a full set of enchanted diamond & iron tools, and an enchanted pair of elytra, and just is like, "Yeah, we found these in End cities." And before I could ask him what he meant by multiple End cities, he proceeded to take me for like a minute's walk through a Nether portal system to get to the "Suburbs", which is where most of the houses are, and told me that I could just build my house. So I did. Now I have a cosy little cottage, and I have a dog named Armel, a cow named Bertha, a chicken named Dave, and a llama named Kevin (my friend likes to sneak in and put outfits on him when I'm not there). I also have a garden in my backyard, and I sell the food from it at my restaurant, The Dandelion Café, which has a yellow Void effect for the floor. It took me and my friend like several hours to build.
Oh yeah, and there are full-on beacons like everywhere. And he has an Ocean Monument farm thingy. And a Nether farm. And an iron farm. And it's nuts.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

A lot of minecraft youtubers turn out to be nonces. All I'm gonna say is if Dream turns out to be a wrongen im going to be absolutely gutted

wait who turned out to be nonces? im kinda behind on this stuff

L for Lee, MiniLadd, JinBop, LionMaker etc.

@Pickles group

1. I was almost late to school because traffic
  2. I was not late
  3. I feel good about my psych test
  4. I was one of the first people to volunteer to show my English teacher my thesis and I didn't even have to be called on. I'm very proud of myself
  5. I got a 97 on my English test yesterday
  6. I have a missing assignment bin band but I can't for the life of me figure out what it's supposed to be or when or where it was assigned. Very confused

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I am not 11 anymore, I don’t get attached to fictional characters
LU: exist
I will protect these boys with my goddamn life

Me but with the Straw Hat Pirates
And the Heart Pirates
And the Whitebeard Pirates
I could keep going but I won't, for the sake of my sanity

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

And the Heart Pirates

That’s a lot of pirates
can I interest you in the Caribbean kind

And the Heart Pirates

That’s a lot of pirates
can I interest you in the Caribbean kind

Indeed
The plot's very confusing but that one girl is pretty

@murphysgirl

It's a saying from Tron XD. I use it to greet like everyone. I just seldom use it on here because I keep forgetting to because I'm used to saying it verbally.

@berlioz

I play snake on peace mode (you can't die) during class since we have personal laptops now and sometimes when we have to use them for actual assignments I forget about the snake tab and I legitimately fell bad for forgetting about my snake when I come back to his tab and for making him go round and round the arena without feeding him cuz he just stares at the food all hopeful

@murphysgirl

I play snake on peace mode (you can't die) during class since we have personal laptops now and sometimes when we have to use them for actual assignments I forget about the snake tab and I legitimately fell bad for forgetting about my snake when I come back to his tab and for making him go round and round the arena without feeding him cuz he just stares at the food all hopeful

Personally I think that's low-key adorable of you
I feel the same way when I don't feed my Absol on Pokémon GO and then the little icon comes up where it's asking for berries and I feel bad because I usually don't have time to give it treats

Ash Hates Gym Class: A Collection of Quotes

"My New Year's resolution is to not exercise."
"It's September."
"Never too early to start following your dreams."

"Hear me out: You guys exercise and I don't."

"How can you quit when he's dancing?"
"I can quit like this."

"Hey, [teacher]? I can't be here next gym class. I dunno where I'll be, but it's not here."

"That was a never again experience."

"Can you help these people? They're exercising voluntarily."

"Yeah, it's fun. If your idea of fun is watching children suffer."

"What if I just- didn't?"