forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@HighPockets group

Specifically I have the "do you want to play with me?/lovely girl, lovely girl"/"tomorrow comes, tomorrow comes, tomorrow comes today" notes stuck in my head, and they're just gorgeous-

@murphysgirl

At least you don't have Noel des enfants qui n'ont plus de maisons by Debussy stuck in your head.
Beautiful, but the lyrics? Creepy as frick.
Debussy, I love you, but you have problems. Sorry not sorry.

@murphysgirl

I mean, look at this:
(This is a poetic translation but still)

We have no more house nor home!
Enemies took all we had, all gone, all gone,
Even our own little bed!
The school they burnt, they burnt the teacher too,
Even the church, and Mister Jesus Christ!
And too the poor beggar who could not get away!
Even our own little bed!
Surely, Papa to fight has gone,
Poor Mummy is in heaven!
Died and did not see all this!
Oh, what shall we do now?
Jesu! Infant Jesu!
Don't go back to them,
Don't go back to them ever,
Punish them all!
Avenge the children of France!
The little Belgians, the little Serbians,
And the little Polish children too!
Though some we may forget, please forgive us!
Jesu! Jesu!
No toys! We want no toys!
something about daily bread
For the little Belgians, for the little Serbians…
Even our own little bed!
The school they burnt, they burnt our teacher too,
Even the church, and Mister Jesus Christ!
And too the poor beggar who could not get away!
Jesu, listen to us,
Our little wooden shoes we have no more,
But please give victory to the child of France,
To the child of France!

@Pickles group

Specifically I have the "do you want to play with me?/lovely girl, lovely girl"/"tomorrow comes, tomorrow comes, tomorrow comes today" notes stuck in my head, and they're just gorgeous-

Yes

@HighPockets group

Yes

I'm adding those two to my playlist asap once they're on Spotify-

@murphysgirl

Me today. I am in my pink flannel pajamas with sheeps on them and one of my favourite hoodies, sitting on the armchair in my room and snuggling with this one teddy bear I've had since I was like 2, trying to ignore the fact that I really should be doing homework. The fact that I had like something really scary/weird/slightly traumatizing happen yesterday certainly doesn't help.
I also think I'm going to make myself some hot chocolate later. I have a mug with a little blue corgi on it, and it needs to be used, as its only use during the summer is a pencil holder.

@murphysgirl

I have no social life outside of my fiancé, but he doesn't really count. I mean, I have friends, we just like literally never hang out. And then there's my guinea pig, but he's chaotic neutral and extremely needy and he also lives in my room as my backup boyfriend when my fiancé is busy.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Imagine this:
I walk into my brother's room. He is holding deodorant an inch from his mouth. He looks me in the eyes with the most Remus-like grin and says, "Pickled poo flavor." I then back away, slowly.

@murphysgirl

It sounds like something my brother would do. Actually, either of my brothers. They went through a phase once where they would just randomly pull their pants down to mid-thigh and dance around, hollering, "SAG LIFE!"

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Dear lord. Before my brother moved out, he’d always tell me as a joke that whenever he was left home alone, he’d walk around the house naked. Now I don’t believe he really did that, but I wouldn’t put it past him.

@Pickles group

There is an alarming amount of houses with trump stuff so on my walk I took it upon myself to flip all of them off, hoping that some of them have cameras facing the sidewalk. The only thing stopping me from taking my chalk and drawing rainbows on their sidewalks while blasting girl in red is the questionable legality and wondering how I'm supposed to get the chalk out of the garage without alerting my parents