forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@YukiSenoue group

Oh my goodness! Lol. I wasn’t allowed to play many video games growing up, so I can’t emulate your excitement about them, but I’m happy you got something you like so much!!

dang. I grew up playing videogames. Never had money to buy them, so I used to play in renting stores - it was a place were you could play videogames for a fee. It was pretty cheap. I used to save the lunch money my mother gave me to play during weekends.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Oh my goodness! Lol. I wasn’t allowed to play many video games growing up, so I can’t emulate your excitement about them, but I’m happy you got something you like so much!!

dang. I grew up playing videogames. Never had money to buy them, so I used to play in renting stores - it was a place were you could play videogames for a fee. It was pretty cheap. I used to save the lunch money my mother gave me to play during weekends.

Me and my older brother received Nintendo DSs when we were much younger, but we would often not actually have them and would only be given them as a special treat. I didn’t even play my first video game with a controller on a tv until I was about 13. I remember being extremely proud of myself after beating out my friends’ college age cousin in a star wars game. I had gone the furthest anyone had gotten. I still can’t play many video games, but maybe when I get my own home and an income, I might start saving up for some games. I wanna get Detroit: Become Human to play with my best friend who’s obsessed with the story but never got to actually play it.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I just play Star Wars games. Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 are pretty cool, but I love Jedi Fallen Order with a passion. I have Minecraft, and a Sonic game my mom got m, and a few Lego games. I'm trying to sneak Rainbow Six, and Battlefield 5, but I have to get them by my motherrrrrrrr…..

@Pickles group

What's making you uncomfy today? Mine is that Shakespeare is considered modern english :)

Me, scrolling through my maps history to find my friend's address because I don't remember how to get to her house and am too chicken to ask her for her address again? More likely than you think

@YukiSenoue group

I just play Star Wars games. Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 are pretty cool, but I love Jedi Fallen Order with a passion. I have Minecraft, and a Sonic game my mom got m, and a few Lego games. I'm trying to sneak Rainbow Six, and Battlefield 5, but I have to get them by my motherrrrrrrr…..

Which Sonic game? They're my jam. You see, my nickname and my avatar are Sonic references.

@berlioz

What's making you uncomfy today? Mine is that Shakespeare is considered modern english :)

That the Jonas brothers played those awkward cherub babies on Night at The Museum 2
It was already weird enough

@murphysgirl

That the Jonas brothers played those awkward cherub babies on Night at The Museum 2
It was already weird enough

spits out hot chocolate What?!

@Mojack group

I play a lot of PS4 games. occasionally on my PC but it’s older and newer games are essentially “next slide please”. thinking back to when I tried to play Watch Dogs 2 on my computer n it was lagging on the lowest setting.
most of my games I like are open worlds or ones where choices you make affect the story. But I have some that aren’t. really like Horizon Zero Dawn; I cant wait for the sequel (presumably, as long as no delays) next year.

speaking of games…this is the closest I’ve ever been to playing Cyberpunk; 54 days until I vanish from the internet for a while to play a game that was originally announced in 2012. in a way I’m glad I only learnt about it last year, at least that way I didn’t have to wait as long. Kind of weird to think if it hadn’t been delayed I would’ve been playing it in April lol

@Mojack group

Yup. The first trailer came out in 2013; they’ve been working on it for a while. Also recently learned that the Polish Government gave CDPR $7 million for the game, so that’s pretty interesting

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Which Sonic game? They're my jam. You see, my nickname and my avatar are Sonic references.

Sonic Forces. It's pretty cool.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

What’s making me up comfy today is the realization that Mineta from BNHA could use his sticky balls to trap girls in place….

Dude my friend came over yesterday and had the exact same realization

@YukiSenoue group

Sonic Forces. It's pretty cool.

Yeh, it is fun. Its soundtracks blows, though. Try to play Sonic Generations and Sonic Colors Wii, they're AWESOME! Generations you can run it in any 10 year old pc potato. Colors Wii is a bit harder, but any 4º generation Core i5 notebook can emulate it with Dolphin.

@murphysgirl

I really don't think there's anything like the comforting feeling of snuggling up with a blanket that you've just warmed up in the dryer. And that's a good thing, because it's heaven.

@HighPockets group

1. I am now head over heels for Edgar Allan Poe's Murder Mystery Dinner Party
  2. I have two songs from Black Friday stuck in my head and the soundtrack isn't on Spotify yet :(

@murphysgirl

1. I am now head over heels for Edgar Allan Poe's Murder Mystery Dinner Party

Forgive me for being uncultured, but is that a short story/poem? Would you recommend it?

@Elder-God-Whisper work

My head:
You really should be doing your homework

My heart:
Let's watch a monkey teach a sentient banana how to twerk

My head: hey let’s actually succeed in college and do important stuff with our life, like start a successful business that is based on the growing popularity and opportunities of the cosplay/weeb world

My heart: let’s drop out of college and work three part time jobs so you can start a bookstore and then raise children like the baby maker your mother keeps insisting you be and are only trying to avoid it because of her despite wanting to raise children anyway