forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

I have strawberry milk today, life is sort of good!

Dare I say chocolate milk is better? Then again I might be biased because I do dislike almost all fruit besides lemons and cherries.

@HighPockets group

I have strawberry milk today, life is sort of good!

Dare I say chocolate milk is better? Then again I might be biased because I do dislike almost all fruit besides lemons and cherries.

It is, but strawberry milk is still good.

@Kie group

Water is the cure all

Water is ok. Milk is better though.

Milk is indeed better, but it doesn't fix all your problems

Actually, it fixes the weekly problem in which I go through one to two gallons of milk. :')

Deleted user

I–
Are you guys just, like, chugging milk for fun??

@Kie group

My parents don't limit my intake, they just refuse to buy me milk for another two weeks unless we absolutely need it for something.

Deleted user

I have nixed milk from my diet completely because no matter how fresh the milk is–I can taste it spoiling.

Not fun. I used to love milk.

@Pickles group

I–

Dude I used to have like two or three glasses a day
Plus my dad drinking it because he's the only one that drinks the same kind as me
It's my hydration

@Kie group

I–

Dude I used to have like two or three glasses a day
Plus my dad drinking it because he's the only one that drinks the same kind as me

I'm the only person in my family who drinks it-

@HighPockets group

I don't really like milk. Usually don't even drink it, but my favorite creamery made strawberry milk and I was there to pick up ice cream, so I got a personal-sized bottle.

Deleted user

Fun fact: Cutting dairy can help your skin clear up.

@Pickles group

Well I haven't been drinking a lot of milk lately and my skin is as awful as ever so guess what's not the problem

Deleted user

Me: eats cheese, sour cream, and ice cream all the damn time
My Skin: is clear

????????????????????????????????

@Kie group

My skin is always pretty clear besides a spot or two??? Also, to respond to Pickles, I've been reduced to skim milk now because I drink so much.

Deleted user

But what does help is cutting sodas from your diet. I cut that shit and I feel so much better than what I did

@Kie group

When your mom takes your phone away but that was the only thing keeping you from having a breakdown over being forced to do boring late work so now you're laying there and moving your foot around because you're agitated and would rather be doing anything else.