forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

I'll take your right hand.
Would be cool to have a Hand of Glory in my house.

My right hand is yours to keep, Eris.

Deleted user

Did I just spend about a minute googling 'cool uses for human eyeballs'?
maybe

Decoration, obviously. Perhaps a kabab? I mean, I suppose you could even just use it as something to throw around or squish a little when bored. Like a bouncy ball. :)

Didn't we have a whole half of a conversation about why it would be yucky to eat them??

It's like a grape, but not full of fruity yumminess. Its more muscly and unappetizing. Would not recommend. Better used as décor than food.

@Kie group

I'm waiting till the heart is offered up. Imagine how cool that'd be to just have a preserved heart sitting around. OOOOo you could also dissect it >:o

Deleted user

I'll take your right hand.
Would be cool to have a Hand of Glory in my house.

My right hand is yours to keep, Eris.

finger guns
Can I doodle on it? I'll give you sick tats

@Kie group

Would it be weird to collect preserved hearts of things? I'm sure some weird shop sells them. That'd be a cool collection.

@Anemone eco

sigh If only I had the bravery to actually remove my eyes. Or my brain. The right hand doesn't seem like it would be too far of a stretch, to be honest.

@Kie group

sigh If only I had the bravery to actually remove my eyes. Or my brain. The right hand doesn't seem like it would be too far of a stretch, to be honest.

Once again, maybe don't.

@Moxie group

Cranberry juice is good for things

that doesn't make it less nasty

URINARY TRACT!! :D

Uh… Sure.

You have been misinformed. Cranberry juice does nothing for your vagina. Calm Down

You're thinking of pineapple juice Miriam

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Would it be weird to collect preserved hearts of things? I'm sure some weird shop sells them. That'd be a cool collection.

I know a fictional character
If ya want 'em still beating

@Kie group

IDK about beating man, seems like a lot of work to maintain and I'm not ready for that sort of commitment.

@berlioz

It's interesting how this chat occasionally slips into the morbidity and gory ideals of exploiting human body parts out of pure intrigue and cannibalism

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

IDK about beating man, seems like a lot of work to maintain and I'm not ready for that sort of commitment.

No work involved, actually. They're in a weird cube-thing.
Oh, and you can squeeze/impale it at any given time to kill the person who the heart belongs to.

Deleted user

Uh… Sure.

You have been misinformed. Cranberry juice does nothing for your vagina. Calm Down

that is NOT what I was thinking about

@Pickles group

It's interesting how this chat occasionally slips into the morbidity and gory ideals of exploiting human body parts out of pure intrigue and cannibalism

We're all writers and the vast majority of us are intensely morbid. It's natural :)

@Anemone eco

Can I ask why specifically the right hand?

It has failed me too many times. And by that I mean that it is physically painful to have around. It's not worth my time.

@Pickles group

Uh… Sure.

that is NOT what I was thinking about

are you thinking of prune juice for period cramps? Because unfortunately as an asexual I don't get to opt out

@berlioz

We're all writers and the vast majority of us are intensely morbid. It's natural :)

Lol I'm definitely not complaining. I think we've all done the crazy suspicious google searches for the sake of story, while also thinking "This would look really weird if I weren't a writer…"

@Kie group

I just like true crime and crime pictures. I hunted down the pictures of that one IG e-girl after I found out about the story. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you probably shouldn't ask or go searching for said pictures.

@Pickles group

I don't even know a bunch of morbid things because I'm a writer. True crime and stuff like that is just legitimately fascinating. I love it