forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

I don't even know a bunch of morbid things because I'm a writer. True crime and stuff like that is just legitimately fascinating. I love it

I've read so much about Jack the Ripper alone and research different true crime stories like every other day.

Deleted user

I know a lot about true crime, and even more about the paranormal.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Did I just spend about a minute googling 'cool uses for human eyeballs'?
maybe

Decoration, obviously. Perhaps a kabab? I mean, I suppose you could even just use it as something to throw around or squish a little when bored. Like a bouncy ball. :)

Didn't we have a whole half of a conversation about why it would be yucky to eat them??

It's like a grape, but not full of fruity yumminess. Its more muscly and unappetizing. Would not recommend. Better used as décor than food.

Are human eyeballs like fish eyeballs?
Because I have a friend who once compared biting into one with biting into a Gusher.

@berlioz

I see the appeal with true crime, and sometimes it's fun. I like it for the mystery, but once it gets to the gory stuff, I sympathize with the victims too much and get grossed out.

@Kie group

I see the appeal with true crime, and sometimes it's fun. I like it for the mystery, but once it gets to the gory stuff, I sympathize with the victims too much and get grossed out.

I grew up around horror movies so I'm pretty much desensitized to gory details and pictures. There's always the whole "that's terrible" thought but rarely the "ew gross" thoughts.

@Pickles group

This is why I get 99.99% of my true crime fix from true crime comedy podcasts
I can't do pictures

Deleted user

Because I have a friend who once compared biting into one with biting into a Gusher.

Huh? Thats disgusting.

Deleted user

I can't do pictures

the pictures are one of the best partsssss

@berlioz

I can't do pictures

ooOo I didn't know there was comedy for it. That sounds more my speed.

@Kie group

All I'm realizing from this true-crime talk is that there is probably something wrong with me or others are just not as invested as I am.

Deleted user

But if y'all want something weird that's not gory
Look into Gloria Ramirez.

Huh? Thats disgusting.

I mean, this is the same idiot who ran into a wall and broke his watch
And got emotionally attached to a hat (he named it Tony)

@Pickles group

I can't do pictures

Nah
But that one picture of the woman who spontaneously combusted and left a leg in a pile of ashes is neat. Blood and guts.. uh-uh

Deleted user

All I'm realizing from this true-crime talk is that there is probably something wrong with me or others are just not as invested as I am.

Hon, you have no idea.

@Kie group

I can't do pictures

Nah
But that one picture of the woman who spontaneously combusted and left a leg in a pile of ashes is neat. Blood and guts.. uh-uh

Guts are gross, blood not so much.

@Anemone eco

Huh? Thats disgusting.

He broke his watch?
Weak.
One must break the wall.

Huh? Thats disgusting.

He broke his watch?
Weak.
One must break the wall.

He's tried.
My other friends have had to restrain him from sprinting headfirst into a brick wall

@Kie group

But if y'all want something weird that's not gory
Look into Gloria Ramirez.

ISNT THAT THE LADY WHOSE CORPSE SMELT LIKE GARLIC OR SOME CRAP AND SOMETHING ABOUT BEING EXPOSED TO HER GOT OTHERS SICK

@Pickles group

I can't do pictures

ooOo I didn't know there was comedy for it. That sounds more my speed.

The podcasts I listen to regularly (I'm still very behind):
Morbid: A true crime podcast
My Favorite Murder (this one is a staple)
Wine & Crime

There's definitely a lot more though

Deleted user

Have y'all seen the Lizzie Borden bodies? It's awesome. Heads bashed in and stuff.

@Pickles group

I can't do pictures

Nah

Guts are gross, blood not so much.

Blood spatter analysis is so cool and I wish I liked math because that's totally something I'd do

@Moxie group

Cranberry juice is good for things

that doesn't make it less nasty

URINARY TRACT!! :D

Uh… Sure.

You have been misinformed. Cranberry juice does nothing for your vagina. Calm Down

You're thinking of pineapple juice Miriam

that is NOT what I was thinking about

Wait then what the heck were you thinking about?
Urinary tract?

@Pickles group

Have y'all seen the Lizzie Borden bodies? It's awesome. Heads bashed in and stuff.

No but I've listened to an episode about it. Don't remember the details but the Lizzie part makes me uncomfy

Deleted user

No but I've listened to an episode about it. Don't remember the details but the Lizzie part makes me uncomfy

g o o g l e i t