forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I enjoy Dr. Pepper and A&W root beer, but that’s it. It’s very select and I could very well pass either up

Deleted user

I like water though ngl

like whenever someone asks me what my favorite beverage is, i’m like, yeah, water’s cool

@HighPockets group

I like water though ngl

like whenever someone asks me what my favorite beverage is, i’m like, yeah, water’s cool

Same
Nice cold water is amazing

@Kie group

I like water though ngl

Same
Nice cold water is amazing

Water must be cold and have a very specific flavor to appeal to me. I don't know why, it's just that way with me.

@Kie group

I should probably get checked for ADHD or something. I just can't do my schoolwork, man. I'm going on four days being stuck on the same project which should only take 30-60 minutes. Is this what dying feels like? Hopefully it's just quarantine getting to me.

@Kie group

Banana milk is the best milk and no one van change my mind

I'm sorry, what? I had no idea that existed and now I wish I didn't even think of the taste. All I can think of is artificial banana flavoring.

@Kie group

Alright I did some searching and I might not have anything wrong with me. It's not uncommon for gifted kids to have behaviors that mimic those of ADD/ADHD.

@Kie group

I have elected to gouge my eyes out. So I'll be getting rid of my brain, right hand, and eyes.

Maybe don't?

Deleted user

Mmkay but lowkey

Cranberry Juice

Is the best drink in the world.
Second only to a double caramel undertow or a triple cap with brown sugar.

@Anemone eco

I have elected to gouge my eyes out. So I'll be getting rid of my brain, right hand, and eyes.

Maybe don't?

I think I will. It's not like it's pointless. I have my motives.