forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

I'd like to take a moment to thank the guy (not on here) who decided to just sling insults at me. Thanks. Thanks a lot, dude. :)))

@Kie group

I'd like to take a moment to thank the guy (not on here) who decided to just sling insults at me. Thanks. Thanks a lot, dude. :)))

Makes me think of some dude my friend added to our Discord server without asking anybody,,, so close to kicking or banning him,,, hnnngnh

@Anemone eco

Makes me think of some dude my friend added to our Discord server without asking anybody,,, so close to kicking or banning him,,, hnnngnh

Hmm? Is he going around insulting people?

@Pickles group

You ever give a critique and then feel all anxious as you wait for a response because what if you were too harsh?

you weren't. although they might not agree

@RedTheLoveless

Man, that sucks, Ace. I hope you can get better soon.

Yeah.
Me too, but I probably won't be better until next week. Yay for weak immune systems.

@HighPockets group

You ever give a critique and then feel all anxious as you wait for a response because what if you were too harsh?

you weren't. although they might not agree

They can heck off if they disagree, because I could've been far worse.

@Relsey-TheElder

And then you take back everything you said by saying, But over all it's really great all of those really big issues I just mentioned are actually little minuscule things and really that's just a personal preference not a giant gaping plot hole, it's fine

@HighPockets group

And then you take back everything you said by saying, But over all it's really great all of those really big issues I just mentioned are actually little minuscule things and really that's just a personal preference not a giant gaping plot hole, it's fine

Oops I didn't do that, I just said "you have a lot of work/improving to do"
But I feel like I've done that before so-

@Kie group

Hmm? Is he going around insulting people?

Mainly me but that's because I've already shown myself to be standoffish at times and I think he just gets kicks out of it, which whatever, I'm always up for an argument with a rando. What truly bothers me about his presence is that he uses a bot we have to contact random people and curse them out/argue with/insult them for no reason. He's just giving us all a bad name tbh. Luckily, we've decided that server will from now on be private to close friends, etc. until I can prep the new public server. Now I just have to stay away from the dude when he's using the bot and avoid getting my name drawn in so I don't look like an absolute P.O.S.

@HighPockets group

Oops I didn't do that, I just said "you have a lot of work/improving to do"
But I feel like I've done that before so-

And then I sort of went off, but whatever.

Deleted user

Who's about to have a random mental breakdown?……I AM….
Who's about to lose their shit??…….I AM
And whom is ready to just live with a new family??? …….I AMMMMMMM