forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I love my cat so much, don’t get me wrong

but she just walked all the way upstairs, meowed and pawed at my door until I let her in my room, threw up on my bed, and then left.
…I also managed to stick my hand in it twice cause it got everywhere and now I can’t lay around in my bed until later tonight, cause everything had to be washed
I’m just so glad I hadn’t grabbed my computer yet cause that would’ve been a fecking nightmare

Thanks, Gibbs.

@Anemone eco

I love my cat so much, don’t get me wrong

but she just walked all the way upstairs, meowed and pawed at my door until I let her in my room, threw up on my bed, and then left.
…I also managed to stick my hand in it twice cause it got everywhere and now I can’t lay around in my bed until later tonight, cause everything had to be washed
I’m just so glad I hadn’t grabbed my computer yet cause that would’ve been a fecking nightmare

Thanks, Gibbs.

Oof. Reminds me of my cats. That sucks, Els.

@The-Magician group

I don't need organs
they're lame tbh

You do, the only things you can afford to lose without it killing you is 1 kidney and your appendix. Everything else you need. Plus if you didn’t have a stomach, you wouldn’t be able to lose weight properly.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

well, technically speaking there’s a lot more organs you wouldn’t need than that, but your quality of life would be greatly reduced and you’d never be able to have childrenwhich sounds like an absolute win to me but whatever

@Anemone eco

Nie:

Umm, exCUSE me. No removing your organs.

Also Nie:

I'm going to auction off my brain.

lol

Shush, child. I'll steal your kneecaps for a soup.

@berlioz

Nie:

Umm, exCUSE me. No removing your organs.

Also Nie:

I'm going to auction off my brain.

lol

Shush, child. I'll steal your kneecaps for a soup.

t a s t y

@Pickles group

If y'all are wondering how dumb I am, I was thinking about tacos and I forgot the shape of taco shells. I was like, yeah the curvy parts are stuck together and it's flat on top. Like a boat

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

If y'all are wondering how dumb I am, I was thinking about tacos and I forgot the shape of taco shells. I was like, yeah the curvy parts are stuck together and it's flat on top. Like a boat

Nah that would be smart
Might hold all the stuff in better
Instead we’ve got paper plate folded in half for some reason but edible

@The-Magician group

Listen I’m all for removing organs, I would love to experiment on them in ways that most people can’t even imagine, however when someone wants to remove their organs willingly, I’m not a fan. Keep your organs guys, please.