forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

So…………my mom and dad just faught……and he took off his ring again…and left………….i-idk what to do…………

Deleted user

I think I may be dying, like I'll just fade away becuase I am so tired and don't have any energy to do work/
I just wanna sleep but I'm still at a risk of being held back

@Kie group

I think I may be dying, like I'll just fade away becuase I am so tired and don't have any energy to do work/

I can't get held back unless I don't do any of my work, but I feel the rest of that. Then, on the other hand, I feel like snapping and punching somebody square in the face because teachers ask how you're doing then assign like 12 assignments all due by midnight on the same day.

Deleted user

I can't get held back unless I don't do any of my work, but I feel the rest of that. Then, on the other hand, I feel like snapping and punching somebody square in the face because teachers ask how you're doing then assign like 12 assignments all due by midnight on the same day.

I'm probably just going to send out a email to all my teachers just going "I'm depressed and overwhelmed, I am trying to complete all of my work and doing my best, but don't be surprised if I don't manage to get everything done. I have little to no energy to do anything other than eating and my anxiety is at it's worst due to the virus. I know that this is still school and that I could probably get held back if I don't get everything turned in, but I just can't do it."
All my teachers know about my mental health just because I've had a breakdown in every one of their classes

@Kie group

I'm probably just going to send out a email to all my teachers just going "I'm depressed and overwhelmed, I am trying to complete all of my work and doing my best, but don't be surprised if I don't manage to get everything done. I have little to no energy to do anything other than eating and my anxiety is at it's worst due to the virus. I know that this is still school and that I could probably get held back if I don't get everything turned in, but I just can't do it."
All my teachers know about my mental health just because I've had a breakdown in every one of their classes

I've personally considered emailing my teachers about how hard I find it to focus outside of a school environment. It's not anything due to anything serious but I've had multiple breakdowns at home already because I just can't keep up with or care about the work no matter how hard I try and I feel like I'm failing even though I'm not.

@Fraust

I've personally considered emailing my teachers about how hard I find it to focus outside of a school environment. It's not anything due to anything serious but I've had multiple breakdowns at home already because I just can't keep up with or care about the work no matter how hard I try and I feel like I'm failing even though I'm not.

Same yall
Motivation has been at an all time low and I have also had several breakdowns
We still doing it though due to fear of punishment

@Pickles group

I'm told that dressing up (like, wearing jeans and not pajama pants or leggings oops) helps, also someone said to wear shoes while you work, which I get the reasoning behind but I'm not sure it would actually do much.

I'm always feeling like I missed an assignment or forgot to turn something in because my teachers aren't actually collecting stuff

Deleted user

wHEN YOUR FRIEND SAYS YOU LOOK LIKE A CELEBRITY AND YOU'RE LIKE "OH THANK YOU" BUT IT TURNS OUT SHE'S U G L Y

@Kie group

I'm told that dressing up (like, wearing jeans and not pajama pants or leggings oops) helps, also someone said to wear shoes while you work, which I get the reasoning behind but I'm not sure it would actually do much.

I'm always feeling like I missed an assignment or forgot to turn something in because my teachers aren't actually collecting stuff

I do dress up but it doesn't really help lol just makes me want to procrastinate and take pictures of the outfit so I can remember to wear it again once quarantine is done.

@Kie group

I've realized that if I knock the sides of my knees together hard enough it makes a snapping noise. What do I do with this information?

@Kie group

Does it only happen by popping your knees? Or are you just hitting them that hard?

Just hitting them that hard. I think part of it is I barely have any flesh where I'm hitting which better allows for the noise.