forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

I've decided to write a bad Harry Styles fanfiction. For a bonus, I only know older 1D music, sort of what they all look like, and only half their names.

@Kie group

I am now feeling slight fear. That carried overwhelming power and I don't know why.

She meant to say KOI but bigger.

Mmm I see.

Deleted user

I've decided to write a bad Harry Styles fanfiction. For a bonus, I only know older 1D music, sort of what they all look like, and only half their names.

niall zayn harry louis liam'

real lemo chsiit

Deleted user

dokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

@Kie group

niall zayn harry louis liam'

real lemo chsiit

Thakns you for providing their names

My spelling is starting to fail me and I'd like to tahkn Grammarly for correcting most of my mistakes

@Kie group

I';d like to retract any previous slightly positive staemnsts about Grammarly. It is now useless to me and I mifh as well deactivne it because this is jot ok. I;m just waiting for one of my IRL friends to suddenly pop in and start mocking me to the point my spelling deterioustates further

@Kie group

Makes a better crap fic.

You're right. I'll start my wiritng procesms a 3AMs on a fridays and marke sure grammlry is off so it can't distubr my creagoi e procees. I'll probbly have to actually pake time tpying sentences in a second cause my spelling is staritng to get unreadlable.

Deleted user

Hello, Mir. :)

Zook? …knee? I'm honestly just laughing.

sh
meano