forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

That sucks. Wish I could help ya somehow but I'm only physically/emotionally awake tbh. My brain is falling asleep B)

@Kie group

If your brain is falling asleep perhaps you should go to sleep with it.

Nah. Falling asleep is worse the more eresetless i fell

@Anemone eco

I mean, change it to what you wish (within reason). There's not much judgement that happens around here due to profile pictures.

@Kie group

Boring. Been trying to make friends but even with Discord, it feels impossible and the friends I already have there are busy with school work and long-term friends so not much I can do.

I guess on the bright side, me n the dude I was complaining about a bit ago are bonding over messing with people on the user phone because that's fun and simple.

Then on the medium/don't care side, I think one of my friends is going to start calling me a tsundere again since I won't admit I consider him a kind-of-friend.

@Kie group

I mean, change it to what you wish (within reason). There's not much judgement that happens around here due to profile pictures.

I'm either changing it to a clown, a picture of me (not much difference between the former and the latter), a rat, or a raccoon. I just want shifty-looking historical dog off my profile.

@Kie group

I see. Why do you refuse to admit it?

Dunno. I usually only admit those types of things when I feel someone and I are actual friends??? Like it's just flat weird to me to call someone a half-friend or whatever.

@Anemone eco

I'm either changing it to a clown, a picture of me (not much difference between the former and the latter), a rat, or a raccoon. I just want shifty-looking historical dog off my profile.

Hmm, whatever floats your boat.

@Kie group

Hmm, whatever floats your boat.

Probably a rat.I don't think any pictures of me have survived my constant photo gallery cleaning.

@Anemone eco

Dunno. I usually only admit those types of things when I feel someone and I are actual friends??? Like it's just flat weird to me to call someone a half-friend or whatever.

Ah. Fair enough. So why don't you just tell them that you only regard the other as a good acquaintance until you feel they've earned the title of 'friend' (or 'enemy' may that be the case)?

@Kie group

Ah. Fair enough. So why don't you just tell them that you only regard the other as a good acquaintance until you feel they've earned the title of 'friend' (or 'enemy' may that be the case)?

I'd say good acquaintance tbh. I think it's prolly weird because most people I get to know through Discord I talk to via DM rather than in a public server? So like most of the time, I'm not asked about what other people are to me unless I bring them up. Might just tell my friend me n him are neutral for the time being.

@Kie group

Mmm, you okay for me to keep annoying you? Or should I go find something else to entertain me until I feel tired?

@Anemone eco

I mean, I'm not really annoyed. So you may keep talking to me if you wish. Or you can go do something else. I really don't care. The choice is yours.

@Kie group

I'll just keep bothering you but I don't much know what to bother you with. Indecisiveness is truly a plague amongst my mind. What to do, what to do?