forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

i don’t care what i look like please i just want to be 16 so i can actually leave the house every once in a while and see my friends more than 6 times a year

Honesty age might not change much. Hate to be the bearer.

@The-Magician group

i don’t care what i look like please i just want to be 16 so i can actually leave the house every once in a while and see my friends more than 6 times a year

Can confirm.. try being 18 and not even being able to see your friends more than 6 times a year

Deleted user

damn….also…i just got back….from being with my mom….who ran off away from home and i stayed with her because 1) shes supseptible to heat exhastion. and 2) because i was worried about her..

Deleted user

Hnnnn, I want another piercing.

same
except like 8 more.

What piercings do you have so far?

I have 5 in each ear and my nose was pierced but I think it closed because it got infected like 3 years ago and I never put one back in.

But I want

Left brow
Nose (again)
2 more in each ear
Both wrists
Chest dermal (under my left clavicle, one for each sibling)

so i guess thats actually

11 more

And then there's me who literally just wants one more in each ear but I'm too scared

manic grin

I'LL TAKE YOU TO GET IT DONE

nah but for real after the first—–ehhhh—–3 seconds it doesnt hurt anymore. Especially on the lobe. It hurts more the higher you go (hello quad cartilage piercings–how are ya?) but even then its more like a zappy pain then a 'holy shit I got stabbed pain'

Deleted user

They scariest part is the sound it makes. The skin popping as the needle goes in is 10/10 weird as fuuuuuck, but then you're so distracted by the zappy pain that you're not bothered by it.

Deleted user

I got mine pierced in kindergarten and didn't react.
It's not bad.

@Kie group

I want to get a cartilage piercing in my ear but I'm low-key scared to get it done. My lobes were done with a piercing gun (I didn't know any better back then, don't yell at me) so it was just a quick shot of pain. My issue with getting a needle piercing is that it has to go all the way through the ear and I don't want to end up throwing a fit if they have to draw it out and make it seem like a big deal when it really isn't. For some reason every time I go to get anything done that involves even a little pain they like to work me up and make it seem like a big deal to the point I'm crying, then they only go quickly with it once I've cried.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

yeah i realized that…
i had made a comment but deleted it since the conversation changed
My mom thinks since i zone out so much that i shouldn't start driving until i'm at least 18-
i'm honestly starting to lose hope

@Pickles group

I got mine pierced in kindergarten and didn't react.
It's not bad.

I've had mine pierced for a long time. When I got it done, they gave me a teddy bear to hold and I distinctly remember it not hurting a lot. Taking care of it until I could take my earrings out was a hassle though, and I hated it

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

yeah i realized that…
i had made a comment but deleted it since the conversation changed
My mom thinks since i zone out so much that i shouldn't start driving until i'm at least 18-
i'm honestly starting to lose hope

That's rough, pal.

Deleted user

I hate my brain

Same here. You need to talk about anything?

fucking tics.

Deleted user

Yeah. It's nights like this where I think, this can't possibly just be anxiety. This is crazy. This is out of control.

And yet, I can't bring it up with anyone.

Deleted user

Anyways, I'm making my mental illnesses on piccrew
because…
well

@Kie group

I'm changing my username back now.

A'ight. Is your PFP from some Cartoon Network show? I don't remember the name of what I'm thinking of but it had some blonde child in it and they like sailed or something??

@Anemone eco

I'm changing my username back now.

A'ight. Is your PFP from some Cartoon Network show? I don't remember the name of what I'm thinking of but it had some blonde child in it and they like sailed or something??

Yes. It's from The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack.