forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-Magician group

You could say to them: “I know things might be difficult right now, but I’ll always be here if you need someone to try and cheer you up. I might not be the best, but I can certainly try”

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm terrible at cheering people up
Thank you, Lee.
Just remembered that one time when my friend was sad so I just sat down and awkwardly put my head on her shoulder in an attempt to cheer her up

@Pickles group

Thank you, Lee.
Just remembered that one time when my friend was sad so I just sat down and awkwardly put my head on her shoulder in an attempt to cheer her up

I usually end up doing the shoulder pat n stare or the awkward side hug that makes us both uncomfy

@saor_illust school

Thank you, Lee.

I usually end up doing the shoulder pat n stare or the awkward side hug that makes us both uncomfy

Oh god I've been doing this wrong, haven't I? I just kinda… sit around because I have no clue what I'm supposed to do. Heck-

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i have this thing called “sympathy rubs” where I just kind of rub their shoulder in an attempt to show that I care but it usually ends up in awkward

@Musical_Queen

…yall if i think someone's feelin' depressed, what can i say
what can i offer, other than an 'ill be here for you' ?

What my friend does for me is asks me what my favorite color is and then we end up searching the internet looking for the exact shade of that color. It makes me stop thinking about the rest of the world and sometimes makes me smile for the first time in a few days

@The-Magician group

Alrighty

And Lee- I have a question- would you like some happy? I'm giving away happy today!

Glad I could help.
Ah, thank you for the offer but I’m alright today. My new eyeshadow palettes arrived and my mother has been surprisingly calm, again thank you though

Deleted user

That urge to shave my head is back again

nOooOooo yoOuR cUrlS

Deleted user

Every few months I'm just like "you know what would be fun"

@HighPockets group

i have this thing called “sympathy rubs” where I just kind of rub their shoulder in an attempt to show that I care but it usually ends up in awkward

Oh hey, I have some characters who do that!

Deleted user

Happy Vent!!! Ya boi's officially signed up for music therapy!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm really tired an just took a math test for some stupid reason and I haven't done any work for it. (All my work is due tomorrow and I'm doing it now) But I just did it can out of dumb luck, I got 100% on it and my friend who studied all week is really mad at me.

That's awesome, my dude.