forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

You gotta write so I can see it
if you write, I'll read more of The Diviners and/or Six of Crows and you fucking know I won't on my own

But what if it's not good enough? What if it's not worth it? Maybe it's just a waste of time….

Listen here you little shit
You gotta write it so you can edit it and make it good

Why can't I ever seem to finish anything? Why do I always leave them half-done?
Why do I always panic and run away because I'm scared they won't be good?

We didn't say "write like you're the author of Divergent"
We want you to write something just because you like to write
No pressure to be perfect
None of us are perfect writers here

I know, but I feel like I need to be.
God, maybe I do have some sort of goddamn complex…

I feel like a god complex would be thinking you're already the best and that you don't need to practice. No no, this thing you feel is the curse of a gifted child

That explains a lot. The curse of the gifted child thing. Everyone thought I was a smart kid, but now I'm just a mess.

@Pickles group

The way I see it, there's two categories of "gifted kids": the ones who continue to overachieve and take all AP classes and have mental breakdowns because they feel like a failure, and the ones who re really lazy and say "screw it", drop down to CP, then cry because CP is so easy and the kids are so dumb, and have mental breakdowns because they feel like they suck for dropping down a level

Either way, it's not a fun time

Deleted user

Me: doing a research project about music in the 60s
Also me: listening to very very very new music simultaneously

@HighPockets group

The way I see it, there's two categories of "gifted kids": the ones who continue to overachieve and take all AP classes and have mental breakdowns because they feel like a failure, and the ones who re really lazy and say "screw it", drop down to CP, then cry because CP is so easy and the kids are so dumb, and have mental breakdowns because they feel like they suck for dropping down a level

Either way, it's not a fun time

Also the ones who are forced into CP classes for the classes they're actually good at and then cry because everyone in the class is dumb.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I feel like a god complex would be thinking you're already the best and that you don't need to practice. No no, this thing you feel is the curse of a gifted child

Did you? Just call her a Cursed Child?

Also, Jyn. I've seen some of your writing. Some of it sucked. But most of it is honestly pretty good. This is Dom speaking.

@HighPockets group

Also, Jyn. I've seen your writing. Some of it sucked. But most of it is honestly pretty good. This is Dom speaking.

You gotta tell me which part sucked so I can improve it.
Thanks for the compliment, Dom <3

@Pickles group

Also, Jyn. I've seen your writing. Some of it sucked. But most of it is honestly pretty good. This is Dom speaking.

We're all cursed because the gifted program sucks
I would never compare her to such a travesty, if you're referencing that awful play

Deleted user

Emi: Okay, I think I’ve drawn myself too much; It’s time to draw people I’m friends with and maybe try some new projects.

Also Emi: hehe picture with beanie nice lighting hehe i draw

damnit

i bow my head in defeat

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Can't quite remember. But I believe you did a thing like Baylee with your writing and I remember something on that was not up to your regular great quality. But I might be wrong.

Deleted user

it’s upsetting to me bc it actually looks more like me than any other of the pictures i’ve drawn of myself

i

cannot

Deleted user

Sensible Gasper: ugh time to go to sleep
Stupid Gasper: remember,,,you sucked spaghetti in one,,,swift movement??? nice

@HighPockets group

Can't quite remember. But I believe you did a thing like Baylee with your writing and I remember something on that was not up to your regular great quality. But I might be wrong.

Not Crazy or the Mandalorian roleplay? Not Crazy's first draft sucked, I'm working on trying to give it more of a plot.

@Pickles group

Slorp

@HighPockets group

Slorp

Sloooooooooooooooooooooooorp

Deleted user

Slorp

SLORP SLORP SLORP - Cheezburger - Funny Memes | Funny Pictures

Deleted user

I'm this close to going out, getting my cat, and saying "mom, I know you don't like it when animals sleep in people's beds, but I need him tonight."

Deleted user

If you think it'll work, go for it. Can you sneak kitty?

My mom is just gonna shake her head lmao
Unfortunately he's an obese chonky boi, and my house is tiny, so I don't think I can sneak kitty

@saor_illust school

yall i'm not in the greatest mood today
meaning
that i really don't feel like talking to people
i've talked to maybe a handful of my friends at most
and most importantly
i'm ignoring all dms on discord, so your best bet if ya want me is either to ping me on one of the servers, or to pm me on nb, and ill get around to ya when i see it

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Okay, mini rant time.
I hate shark week.
I hate having to have a pad.
I hate how uncomfy it is.
I hate the anxiety.
I hate that my black pants aren't my comfy pants and that I'm scared I'll stain my comfy pants.
But, what really, really, REALLY irks me is the SOUND the WRAPPING on the thing is SO F R E A K I N G L O U D
So, I'm at my dads rn, and the house is silent.
Me doing my thing and physically cringing, because I can be 100% sure my dad heard it, and I shouldn't be embarrassed but I am, and it's weird, and it's uncomfy,
so fuck.
fuck biology.
fuck my uterus.
fuck the menstrual cycle
FUCK YOU I DON'T WANT KIDS HAVING SIX SIBLINGS AND THE ABILITY TO CHANGE NASTY DIAPERS SINCE BEFORE I WAS TEN WAS ENOUGH I DO NOT WANT KIDS PLEASE AND THANK YOU PLEASE STOP IT IF I EVER WANT LITTLE MONSTERS IN MY HOUSE I'LL GET THEM WHEN I'M SURE THEY ARE POTTY TRAINED.
i just realized that whole thing came out wayyyyyyyyy more passive aggressively angry than I intended.
do i have issues?