forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@berlioz

I need an opinion

So I feel bad doing this because I don't want to like,,,, be faking anything or whatever, but I've been having weird spells where I feel younger than I should, and I feel like I'm behave like a kid and even my voice comes out at a higher pitch and idk this is probably normal but, yeah I wasn't sure so,, yeah

Does anything happen before these spells to trigger you into them that you've been able to recognize?

@Fraust

I'm feeling less motivated than usual
I don't think my mental state can handle all this work
This speech has ruined me
Help

@The-Magician group

Small vent, just ignore.

Listen, Simon, I know you’re my lecturer and I’m supposed to take your advice, and I know you’ve always been there for me when I’ve needed help mentally——I appreciate that. HOWEVER! College is closed, I still did the work, and I was really looking forward to producing the final outcome (because what art student doesn’t love painting on a massive canvas?) but now you’re telling me that the final outcome doesn’t matter?? ExcUSE ME?! I’m going to produce that final outcome, I’m showing it to you, and if it has no effect on my final grade I am going to start swinging. Either that or you’ll have to put up with me for another year because I will enroll again just to torment you :)

@Pickles group

I have a sort of happy vent. I went through my mood trackers from this year and the two months I have from last year, and quarantines actually been great. Like, I had some not so great days around when it started, and then the rest of March was just meh, but I've only had one sad day this month and I've had a lot of happy ones

Deleted user

wait what ? did i just hear you correctly?

big big biggest of all big hugs @ fren
honestly that made my day
thank you vvvvvvv much

Warm cookies and lemonade

Deleted user

Hey, two questions.
Also, I suppose slight tw for catabolism which is why this is in here.

Is it intrusive to ask someone how much skin they have?
and
When you're cooking human flesh, do you skin them? Cause I imagine those little arm hairs would not be appetizing.

Deleted user

what in the f r e s h h e l l are you talking about

@Pickles group

Yes, it's intrusive, but I imagine the hair might burn off or otherwise come out during the cooking process (I'm not sure though). However, you wouldn't want to cook just the skin if that's where you're going with this, because like any animal, that's not where the good stuff is. Y'know?

Deleted user

Yes, but that would leave the meat with a bad taste. burnt hair taste
Yeah, but would you skin the person? Cause that would be a lot of effortt I'm not willing to make.

@Pickles group

An elaboration: the average person has no idea how much skin they have, and it should be fairly obvious from looking at them how much you'd want to cook. Of course, I'm legally and morally obligated to say

don't fucking eat people Reed

@Pickles group

Yes, but that would leave the meat with a bad taste. burnt hair taste
Yeah, but would you skin the person? Cause that would be a lot of effortt I'm not willing to make.

I don't know. I'm sure google does, or an experiment that I'm in no way telling you to do would clear it up

Deleted user

An elaboration: the average person has no idea how much skin they have, and it should be fairly obvious from looking at them how much you'd want to cook. Of course, I'm legally and morally obligated to say

don't fucking eat people Reed

Technically cannibalism isn't illegal so-
I will munch
You think different parts of humans will taste differently? Like other types of animals?

Deleted user

Reed
whatthehellwhatthehellwhatthehellwhatthehellwhatthehell

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted user

I read somwhere human flesh tastes like pork. That's all I have to contribute.

Ooh, pulled pork. Yummy

@Pickles group

I will munch
You think different parts of humans will taste differently? Like other types of animals?

An interesting theory. I wouldn't think so, but they'd probably have different textures and toughness because muscles. They might have slightly different tastes but I don't think it would be enough to taste like an entirely different animal. Then again, I've never had human so who knows

Deleted user

I will munch

An interesting theory. I wouldn't think so, but they'd probably have different textures and toughness because muscles. They might have slightly different tastes but I don't think it would be enough to taste like an entirely different animal. Then again, I've never had human so who knows

Hmmm, I wonder if eyeballs would be edible then…
I'll just keep them in a jar either way but-
OOH! COOKED HEART!