forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@RedTheLoveless

Yes, but that would leave the meat with a bad taste. burnt hair taste
Yeah, but would you skin the person? Cause that would be a lot of effortt I'm not willing to make.

Hmm… you normally wouldn't consume the meat that close to the skin (speaking as a hunter here, definitely not a cannibal). There's usually a layer or several layers of fat before you really get to the good stuff, so most of the time, the pelt shouldn't be much of an issue. You can skill skin the pelt off if you want it for something else, like fur rugs or to decorate your closet of skins.

If it's for survival, the gluteus maximus is the first muscle you should go for. It's the biggest muscle on the body, and it's the furthest you can get from the face, hence de-humanizing your fallen comrade so you can eat and survive.

@Pickles group

I've heard it tastes like a lot of things. The way I understand it, if you cook it right, it'll taste like whatever you tell people it tastes like. So if you hypothetically killed someone, cooked them up, and put them in something, then invited the neighbors over for dinner (don't do this), they'd agree that it tastes like whatever you tell them it is

@Pickles group

Technically cannibalism isn't illegal so-
I will munch
You think different parts of humans will taste differently? Like other types of animals?

An interesting theory. I wouldn't think so, but they'd probably have different textures and toughness because muscles. They might have slightly different tastes but I don't think it would be enough to taste like an entirely different animal. Then again, I've never had human so who knows

Hmmm, I wonder if eyeballs would be edible then…
I'll just keep them in a jar either way but-
OOH! COOKED HEART!

I feel like they are, especially since if you go to the wrong part of the wrong store, you'll find they sell a whole heck of a lot of animal things that most people would never think of eating

Deleted user

Yeah, but would you skin the person? Cause that would be a lot of effortt I'm not willing to make.

Hmm… you normally wouldn't consume the meat that close to the skin (speaking as a hunter here, definitely not a cannibal). There's usually a layer or several layers of fat before you really get to the good stuff, so most of the time, the pelt shouldn't be much of an issue. You can skill skin the pelt off if you want it for something else, like fur rugs or to decorate your closet of skins.

If it's for survival, the gluteus maximus is the first muscle you should go for. It's the biggest muscle on the body, and it's the furthest you can get from the face, hence de-humanizing your fallen comrade so you can eat and survive.

Hmmmm, might make a jacket out of human skin. Or bind a book with it, I'd love to have a sketchbook bonded with human skin.

@RedTheLoveless

Technically cannibalism isn't illegal so-
I will munch
You think different parts of humans will taste differently? Like other types of animals?

An interesting theory. I wouldn't think so, but they'd probably have different textures and toughness because muscles. They might have slightly different tastes but I don't think it would be enough to taste like an entirely different animal. Then again, I've never had human so who knows

Hmmm, I wonder if eyeballs would be edible then…
I'll just keep them in a jar either way but-
OOH! COOKED HEART!

Eyeballs could be edible, but not recommended. Too many textures packed into the ball. It would be like eating a large boba ball with extra surprises. Not to mention that it is extremely hard to just get the eyeball all on its own. You'd have to cut off so much muscle connected to the back of the eyeball that it's just not worth the work.

Yes, you can cook heart (very well, I may add). Make sure it has stopped flopping around before you try to cook it. Hearts are rather wild things when freshly out of a human body.

@RedTheLoveless

Hmmmm, might make a jacket out of human skin. Or bind a book with it, I'd love to have a sketchbook bonded with human skin.

Well then there's your reason to skin the being.

Deleted user

Alrighty! I'll skin the victim, cook the heart and other meats. I think I'd like to keep the head as a trophy, either put it on a stake or stuff it.
The skin will be used to make a jacket and if I have some left over to bind a book.
I could make some pretty good dishes with human meat.

@Pickles group

This…
This entire chat got super duper creepy and morbid…..

Yeah…

Reed, you wanna continue this conversation with me in PMs?

You better add me

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

This is wild

And I've been laughing at dumb crap for like half an hour and I just realized
my window is open
my neighbors are in their driveway
whatever they probably think I'm crazy
chances are they've heard me singing at like 11 P.M

@Anemone eco

This…

Yeah…

You better add me

I want in too…

@The-Magician group

I read somwhere human flesh tastes like pork. That's all I have to contribute.

Ooh, pulled pork. Yummy

Due to the salt content of our skin, we taste a lot like bacon and gammon

Deleted user

This…

Yeah…

Ah, no I'll stop.
I got a little too excited, sorry.
I'm not known for my knowledge of other's boundaries

Deleted user

Oh if you're going to actually make the group, I'd love to share more of my canibalism thinks

@RedTheLoveless

This…

Yeah…

Ah, no I'll stop.
I got a little too excited, sorry.
I'm not known for my knowledge of other's boundaries

No, it's okay Reed. It's a good discussion and topic to talk about, just maybe not in such a public place, which shall be fixed soon.