forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

No no no, Reed, you need to bake them into pies.
And then feed the pies to their parents.
VINDICATION!

If I'm doing pies I'm going Sweeny Todd

@HighPockets group

No no no, Reed, you need to bake them into pies.
And then feed the pies to their parents.
VINDICATION!

If I'm doing pies I'm going Sweeny Todd

Titus Andronicus does it better.

@HighPockets group

Thank you for convincing me to write, I wrote two more segments of TRTN <3

Good for you! What does that stand for?

The Road To Nowhere

It's an AU thing I'm messing around with.

Deleted user

I mean, no one's stopping you, but it may not be worth it depending on why you're doing it.

It's just for something happening irl
And I hate myself for it

Deleted user

Okay here goes nothing…

God, why are you so FREAKING FAKE
Why the HELL do you think you can fake a "happy, bubbly" demeanor
All because you have GODDAMN TRUST ISSUES
Do you think people will like you if you keep doing this
Are you seriously this much of an IDIOT
You just want to not worry people?
THAT'S NOT THE WAY TO DO IT
You might end up worrying them more
WHAT THE HELL, SELF
what's wrong with me

Deleted user

Okay here goes nothing…

WHAT THE HELL, SELF
what's wrong with me

Hey Gaspie, just know that your friends will love you no matter what.
I want you to know that you mean a lot to me, everyone here does. We all have problems and it's okay to have trust issues, hell I'm paranoid all the time and my friends still love me for who I am.
We love you for who you are and nothing will change that.

@berlioz

Okay here goes nothing…

WHAT THE HELL, SELF
what's wrong with me

Hey bro, I don't know much about your situation, but I understand you're going through a bad time, and that's ok. Just don't be too hard on yourself. Trust issues take time and patience to work through, and it's never easy. Don't spend time berating yourself, that's not healthy and you deserve better. Try to be patient with yourself, do some self reflection for a while to better understand what's going on mentally and emotionally. You're doing great :)

Deleted user

Oh man somethings just make me so twitchy and pissed off that I cant even communicate effectively how much I really am annoyed by this bullshit.

Deleted user

Oh man somethings just make me so twitchy and pissed off that I cant even communicate effectively how much I really am annoyed by this bullshit.

That's a mood

Deleted user

There are people I want to attack
And one of them is the gardener mowing loudly AGAIN
SIR
SHUT UP

Deleted user

Remind me not to bring my rose quartz out to a place where I will see a lot of people

Deleted user

Remind me not to bring my rose quartz out to a place where I will see a lot of people

Why?
don't do it

Deleted user

Why?

Well, I'm wearing shorts, and I have one very deep self harm scar on my thigh that makes me a bit self conscious (plus the place I went has a lot of catcallers who make females with curves, like yours truly, feel very uncomfortable in form-fitting clothing like I'm wearing.) I went for a long walk downtown, and I brought my rose quartz with because it's good for self love and confidence. I had it in my pocket and it definitely worked, but I somehow forgot it's mainly known as a love crystal.

I've never felt more bisexual.

This rose quartz of mine was pointing out every single person who was even the slightest bit attractive and saying "OOH LOOK AT THEM, C U T E" and I couldn't even just enjoy my walk because I was spending all my time staring down all the cute people.

Deleted user

Why?

Well, I'm wearing shorts, and I have one very deep self harm scar on my thigh that makes me a bit self conscious (plus the place I went has a lot of catcallers who make females with curves, like yours truly, feel very uncomfortable in form-fitting clothing like I'm wearing.) I went for a long walk downtown, and I brought my rose quartz with because it's good for self love and confidence. I had it in my pocket and it definitely worked, but I somehow forgot it's mainly known as a love crystal.

This rose quartz of mine was pointing out every single person who was even the slightest bit attractive and saying "OOH LOOK AT THEM, C U T E" and I couldn't even just enjoy my walk because I was spending all my time staring down all the cute people.

That sounds like a nightmare for walks

Deleted user

Why?

That sounds like a nightmare for walks

I'm not a generally thirsty person but I was struggling lmao.