forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

You can have my rain…im tired of feeling like shit…and yeah…

Deleted user

It’s supposed to rain tonight, and I’ve been drinking so much due to my boredom in wanting to abstain from eating too much

@actual-fandom-trash

It's hot and humid and 90 degree weather and I am not mcloving ittttt
and it's Ramadan!! which means no food and water for 14 ish hours of the day
i just want it to cool downnn
like today we had an ozone day which normally happens in the summer and yeah basically it's way too hot for right noww

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I have been completely offline for three days, and I have some issues.
Starters. The reason I was offline.
My tablet malfunctioned, or broke, or something, and I nearly panicked. I was messing with the setting trying to detatch it from my personal google account cause my mom can now moniter it thanks to the Family Link BS. (It requires consent from 16+ kids but it would look weird if I denied so I agreed, (Idiot)
So. I had a grammerly keyboard on my tablet to try to manage my bad/lazy typing.
I tried to uninstall said keyboard,
my tablet froze in process.
I restarted it.
(Other relevant thing is the fact that I had a password on the device.)
So, I go to sign in again hours later, (This was during the day) and I can't.
The sign in thing comes up, but the KEYBOARD doesnt.
So, I can't sign into my tablet, I can't even wipe it, I can't do shit with it.
I'm going to ask my dad for help tomorrow, say I was playing around with it, but I don't know if I'll be able to use it at my mom's again, because if I have to reset it…. then I won't have access to wifi at my moms, and the tablet doesnt have data, and I can't ask my mom to sign it in again because of past events.
Second.
I think I may be having other issues again. I may reach out to a couple people later cause it's not bugging me now… but I'm clashing with my mom again…
and
idk….
I just wanna go back to school….
After that… well I don't have anything else.

Deleted user

(Wolf, you good? If you want you can PM me if you need anything… I'm having issues too…)

(Wolf, you good? If you want you can PM me if you need anything… I'm having issues too…)

Not right now.. I'm in a decent mood and I don't wanna ruin it…

my mom can now moniter it thanks to the Family Link BS.

Family Link is the absolute worst

Yes it is, especially when my mom's exact words are "Now I can control what they [me and my siblings] do where they go, ect"

Deleted user

Not right now.. I'm in a decent mood and I don't wanna ruin it…

Okay, make sure to take care of yourself…

@HighPockets group

It’s supposed to rain tonight, and I’ve been drinking so much due to my boredom in wanting to abstain from eating too much

I want rain :(

Deleted user

I want rain :(

Same :(

Deleted user

I wish I could go a loooooooong time without breathing
Who can do that?
I don't know
I just want to

Deleted user

HOLY MACARONI andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) IS ON

I have no clue what Family Link is, but sucks for you that it exists?

Family Link is a google app that allows a parent to approve apps you download, moniter and set time limits for the apps you use, see which websites you go to, see and delete your app/web history, prevent you from signing in on other devices and using multiple accounts,
there are a lot of benifits, but for a kid who's got a lot to hide its not that great.

Deleted user

remember that pendulum
I'm not allowed to get it because my mom read a blog post about how someone had a bad experience with a spirit while using it