forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@saor_illust school

i think i've still had some stress from the events of, um… like five hours ago, and well…
these made my day. this combined with the lack of sleep i've been getting and music i have on makes me want to just sleep away my troubles but i can't cause i really need to do them and just ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's so annoying!!!!!!

Deleted user

search up baby donkey's , you will not be disappointed

Deleted user

On an unrelated note, anyone heard of Jack Stauber because I'm just getting into his music and
He's magnificent, if I do say so myself

@Pickles group

Okay I love Dill from TKAM because Jem left his pants behind and homeboy was like "Mhm, I won my boys pants in strip poker" TO COVER FOR HIS FRIEND AH

I loved Jem. But not really anyone else and let's be real, I only liked Jem because of his name

@RedTheLoveless

Okay I love Dill from TKAM because Jem left his pants behind and homeboy was like "Mhm, I won my boys pants in strip poker" TO COVER FOR HIS FRIEND AH

I loved Jem. But not really anyone else and let's be real, I only liked Jem because of his name

This is Boo Radley erasure and I will not stand for it

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I love his name because of Cassandra Clare's Jem in the Infernal Devices series

@Pickles group

Okay I liked him too at least more than everyone else

Deleted user

To Kill a Mockingbird Scout I Wonder Who's Leaving Us These Gifts ...

@The-Magician group

03:40.. why can’t I just be asleep at a normal time..
karma really is a bitch ya know, I’m warning all of you now to be very careful with what you wish for

Honestly-
Scout is a dumbass bitch and I love her

@Pickles group

Honestly-

I'm a dumbass bitch, love me

Honestly-

I do love you, you dumbass bitch

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

you ever just hear so much piping hot tea that you have to sit for a few minutes in complete silence while you take it in
like i don't even know who this person is yet it's still just-
disappointment noises

on the bright side tho i do feel slightly better about myself now

@saor_illust school

you ever just hear so much piping hot tea that you have to sit for a few minutes in complete silence while you take it in
disappointment noises

yes

@Pickles group

Honestly-

I do love you, you dumbass bitch

You're not a dumbass bitch, but I love you anyway

@Pickles group

disappointment noises

well hecc what's the tea