forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

you ever just hear so much piping hot tea that you have to sit for a few minutes in complete silence while you take it in
like i don't even know who this person is yet it's still just-
disappointment noises

on the bright side tho i do feel slightly better about myself now

well hecc what's the tea

Chat the chai

@Pickles group

you ever just hear so much piping hot tea that you have to sit for a few minutes in complete silence while you take it in
disappointment noises

well hecc what's the tea

Chat the chai

Expresso the espresso
let's play 'how many spill the tea variations has Ella said and how many can we remember?'

@HighPockets group

disappointment noises

well hecc what's the tea

Chat the chai

Expresso the espresso
let's play 'how many spill the tea variations has Ella said and how many can we remember?'

Spill the beef stew

@HighPockets group

it's just d'angelo wallace's latest video, nothing too exciting, i'm just used to commentary channels talking about, idk… children writing songs about fortnite or something, not this

I JUST WATCHED THAT!!! I wanted to reach through the screen and slap that bitch. Shallot or whatever, not King D'Angelo.

@Pickles group

Okay well now I have to do research on what's considered brainwashing AND watch a 38 minute video I do not have time for this

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Enunciate the Earl Grey
Babble the Boba
Communicate the Camomile
Disclose the Darjeeling
Make known the Matcha
Publicize the Pumpkin Spice
(and many more)

@Pickles group

it's just d'angelo wallace's latest video, nothing too exciting, i'm just used to commentary channels talking about, idk… children writing songs about fortnite or something, not this

I am agog. I am aghast has Marius seen love at last?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I just remembered that one time when I was at my friend's house and I fainted and on my way down I dented her dad's trash can
And once I spilled paint water on their rug
Actually, I can see why her stepmom doesn't like me

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

ikr???

every 30 seconds it just gets worse… and worse… and worse
you think you've reached the peak of her insanity and it can't possibly go much further but then he keeps talking and adding more on top of more until you physically can't

@Pickles group

ikr???

every 30 seconds it just gets worse… and worse… and worse
you think you've reached the peak of her insanity and it can't possibly go much further but then he keeps talking and adding more on top of more until you physically can't

I still haven't finished it but I have less than 20 minutes left

@Pickles group

I'm not even exaggerating, she's literally like if you're a male with anxiety or depression you need to get out of the way you don't deserve to date
I haven't been this angry in a long time

@Fraust

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DATE IF YOU'RE A WHITE MALE WITH ANXIETY??? WTFFFFFFFF

Well I guess my boyfriend and I need to break up then

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

(spoiler for those still watching the video)