forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

NIE MAKE YOUR DAMN FACE

sshhsh. I did. I just do not wish to share it.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Becausssseeee. Aside from a few off details it looks almost exactly like meeeeeee and I don't like ittttttt.

but it's not your real face and we just want to know a general overview of how you loooooooooooooook

But do I have toooooooo?

No but you shooooould

Buttttttt, I could just make snails.

@Pickles group

My stupid ass brain: oh so that one's the ace flag

lmao I looked it up at a party after my friend figured it out out. And my brain can't remember the aro flag to save my life

Deleted user

NIE MAKE YOUR DAMN FACE

sshhsh. I did. I just do not wish to share it.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Becausssseeee. Aside from a few off details it looks almost exactly like meeeeeee and I don't like ittttttt.

but it's not your real face and we just want to know a general overview of how you loooooooooooooook

But do I have toooooooo?

No but you shooooould

Buttttttt, I could just make snails.

I love your snails but I'd like to see your face
and yes you have tooooooooooooooooooooooo

@The-Magician group

On topic of relationship height stuff blah blah blah:
I am 5’8 and my boyfriend is 5’9, maybe 5’10

A girl I work with is 5’5, her boyfriend is 6’2
A girl I went to college with is 5’4, her boyfriend is 6’4
I don’t underSTAAAAAAAAAAND how that can be pleasing, I genuinely don’t. I understand that having a tall boyfriend means you can rest your head on their torso rather than their shoulder if you’re hugging, but for other things I do not understand how that is appealing

@Fraust

My stupid ass brain: oh so that one's the ace flag

lmao I looked it up at a party after my friend figured it out out. And my brain can't remember the aro flag to save my life

I know a few of the LGBTQ+ flags but definitely not all of them aha
The ones I think I know: Gay, lesbian, trans, bi, maybe pan

@Pickles group

On topic of relationship height stuff blah blah blah:
I am 5’8 and my boyfriend is 5’9, maybe 5’10

A girl I work with is 5’5, her boyfriend is 6’2
A girl I went to college with is 5’4, her boyfriend is 6’4
I don’t underSTAAAAAAAAAAND how that can be pleasing, I genuinely don’t. I understand that having a tall boyfriend means you can rest your head on their torso rather than their shoulder if you’re hugging, but for other things I do not understand how that is appealing

Resting your head on their torso is only good for hugs and slow dancing. Other than that, literally everything else would be a pain

@Anemone eco

i think the aro flag’s the same as ace but green

Kinda. Ace has four stripes, aro has five and the grey and black are at the bottom. There are two green stripes that vary slight in colour, but the white stripe is still in the middle.

@Fraust

Since I'm straight and have very few lgbtq+ friends irl I haven't bothered learning them
I just kinda see them around, y'know?

@Pickles group

its got two greens, white and black, but does it have gray? I can never remember. Realistically I could figure it out by remembering that there's one more color than ace, so five but I'm stupid like that

Deleted user

I want a short partner just so I can pick them up, spin them around, and give piggy backs.
Or just a short friend, I want to spin

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

its got two greens, white and black, but does it have gray? I can never remember. Realistically I could figure it out by remembering that there's one more color than ace, so five but I'm stupid like that

yeah, it has gray, too

@Pickles group

Since I'm straight and have very few lgbtq+ friends irl I haven't bothered learning them
I just kinda see them around, y'know?

there's lists that have popped up on my Pinterest and I can recognize a lot of them, but I have trouble actually thinking of the colors/order for a lot of them

@Anemone eco

I want a short partner just so I can pick them up, spin them around, and give piggy backs.

You can give a taller person a piggy-back if you're not a coward.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

it has gray, I forgot the second green

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I have a short friend but she's really good at karate so if I tried to spin her around there's a chance I'd be injured

Deleted user

For taller people I pick 'em up bridal style

@Fraust

I can't carry anyone
I struggle to carry one year old children bridal style