forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I am only able to draw pretty boys-
I just did a whole page of my vamp boi Nathaniel being a bastard twink

has a semibastard twink named Nathaniel

I mean, he's a little shit who I love very much but also hate

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

so my grandparents are moving
meaning we’re going to their house
even though my mom’s been to the store recently and it hasn’t been long enough for symptoms to show if she got sick
plus my little siblings don’t quite understand the concept of social distancing
and my grandpa is pretty high risk
i’m slightly terrified

Deleted user

On the topic of short boyfriends, as you may know, I’m 5’7 and my boyfriend (whose full name is Nathaniel so it was a shock to my system to be reading about bfs only to see his name so suddenly), is 5’8 (and a quarter) and tbh I like the inch difference. I don’t have to strain on my tippy toes too bad. but he’s a tiny weighted boi and I’m a thiccy muscular individual so perhaps our relationship is slightly skewed off of expectation

@Anemone eco

so my grandparents are moving
meaning we’re going to their house
even though my mom’s been to the store recently and it hasn’t been long enough for symptoms to show if she got sick
plus my little siblings don’t quite understand the concept of social distancing
and my grandpa is pretty high risk
i’m slightly terrified

I hope your grandparents can remain safe, Ella.

Deleted user

NIE MAKE YOUR DAMN FACE

sshhsh. I did. I just do not wish to share it.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

@Anemone eco

NIE MAKE YOUR DAMN FACE

Becausssseeee. Aside from a few off details it looks almost exactly like meeeeeee and I don't like ittttttt.

Deleted user

NIE MAKE YOUR DAMN FACE

Becausssseeee. Aside from a few off details it looks almost exactly like meeeeeee and I don't like ittttttt.

but it's not your real face and we just want to know a general overview of how you loooooooooooooook

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I had to choreograph a dance for my dance class, and I'm not hating it. I haven't turned it in because I have 5 days to do it and I might change it a bit, but the core dance isn't bad. Also, it made me dance for a few hours which counts as one of my high-intensity workouts for the week

@Anemone eco

NIE MAKE YOUR DAMN FACE

but it's not your real face and we just want to know a general overview of how you loooooooooooooook

But do I have toooooooo?

@Pickles group

NIE MAKE YOUR DAMN FACE

But do I have toooooooo?

No but you shooooould