forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

y'all, if it's this hard, then let's just find other ways to communicate. It worked for Reed and I because our parents were okay with it after some stalking lmao.

@Pickles group

y'all, if it's this hard, then let's just find other ways to communicate. It worked for Reed and I because our parents were okay with it after some stalking lmao.

True but I'm still bummed

Deleted user

?????????????????????????????? ohwow

Me?

yea…… not even my parents were that bad and my dad makes dooms day prepers look like they're going on a picnic.

@saor_illust school

True but I'm still bummed

awww
but my parents are okay with this so i still wanna have someone to write to

@Pickles group

?????????????????????????????? ohwow

Me?

yea…… not even my parents were that bad and my dad makes dooms day prepers look like they're going on a picnic.

I don't know how often but yesterday I heard them comment about me going down the stairs and then heading right back up when they said it was "pajama time" (I already had mine on, but pj time=extra time in my room on my phone)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

what if my mom tries to talk to you/your parents?
my mom may not be the strictest out there, but she doesn’t want me to hang around the wrong people in case i end up catching The Gay, so she’ll probably do quite a bit of stalking
which wouldn’t usually be a problem, except 90% of you are either LGBT+ or witches and if mom finds out that she probably won’t let me talk to you
at all
not even on notebook
and then what do i do???
you guys are pretty much my only friends
i’d have nowhere to go
everything would be gone
all the conversations i’ve had and friends i’ve made over the past year
just
poof
gone

@Pickles group

Maybe we just all need to make PMs with each other and actually talk more. Because right now I pretty much only talk to Jynnie in PMs on a semi regular basis

Deleted user

Honestly, just needed to say…
why do I have like… nothing special about me at all?
My mom and dad are geniuses
My brother is definitely gifted
My sister has a memory like an elephant, can read well, can make friends easily…
My other brothers are definitely gifted as well
and I'm over here like, "hey, I can… write songs? not well but I have the ability to write them…????"
Then people start hating me because I can't keep up with them
Like today, my dad got frustrated with me because I couldn't keep up at the same pace as him during math
And my siblings are all very cool, so what the fuzzycrawler am I????
sorry to bother y'all

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

My sister has a memory like an elephant, can read well, can make friends easily…
and I'm over here like, "hey, I can… write songs? not well but I have the ability to write them…????"
Like today, my dad got frustrated with me because I couldn't keep up at the same pace as him during math
sorry to bother y'all

You're an amazing person

Deleted user

sorry to bother y'all

You're an amazing person

Rhetorical, but thanks
laughs in no u

@RedTheLoveless

Either way, I'm going to have to tell my father some bad news.

However, his brother (my uncle) is visiting him while I'm away, giving him company while I'm gone and also making sure they have a good time together.

Should I call and interrupt the happy times, or should I wait for my uncle to go back home?

The situation gets further convoluted as the bad news regards my brother and an activity he is not allowed to be doing at the moment. The more I wait, the longer he's getting away with it.

And this isn't some sort of like, hunch thing or spreading a rumor. I found out what he was doing by pure chance (and a bit of stupidity on his end).

I'm frustrated and I don't know what to do. I want to punch him. Several times. With a brick.

@Pickles group

sorry to bother y'all

Honestly me too. We can be boring together

@saor_illust school

sorry to bother y'all

You're an amazing person

Rhetorical, but thanks
laughs in no u

no gasper
you are very cool
admittedly, i haven't seen you around the forums, or talked with you as much as i'd like to
but i still know that we all have talent
you can totally write songs!
you do have talent gasper
i know you do
and you know why?
because you still want to write songs,
even though you may not always be happy with the outcome of them
you still enjoy it :D <333

@saor_illust school

However, his brother (my uncle) is visiting him while I'm away, giving him company while I'm gone and also making sure they have a good time together.

Should I call and interrupt the happy times, or should I wait for my uncle to go back home?

The situation gets further convoluted as the bad news regards my brother and an activity he is not allowed to be doing at the moment. The more I wait, the longer he's getting away with it.

And this isn't some sort of like, hunch thing or spreading a rumor. I found out what he was doing by pure chance (and a bit of stupidity on his end).

I'm frustrated and I don't know what to do. I want to punch him. Several times. With a brick.

hmmm is this activity that your brother is doing like,,, particularly really bad? because if you think that it is necessary that someone know about this, than i would say go ahead and tell your father-

@Pickles group

That's a whole mood and a half, Parent™

@RedTheLoveless

Yes, yes it is, because it's not just the activity itself, but also the fact that he's going behind my father's back. After everything my father has put up with from him.

None of you know the half of it. It's a long story I don't think I can really tell anyone, just because that conversation itself would take an entire day to cover everything.

@RedTheLoveless

Fuck it, I can't handle holding it in. I don't want to ruin his happy time, but I don't want my brother to continue getting away with this.

I'm sending him the evidence.