forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

The Whatever After series is great if you're looking for a guilty pleasure book umm heck what are books. #MurderTrending was pretty great but the ending kinda sucked. I'm not super far into Caraval but it's really good so far and I've only heard good things
Umm

oh my god Whatever After was my childhood

Deleted user

Kaz is a Kick Ass Zonker

The K in Kaz stands for kruge.

incorrect is stands for

K–ill me now by stepping on my face you sassy lil sexy mobster

The A is for "and I get all of your kruge after, right?"

wol

@saor_illust school

What are your favorite books/books you recommend/books I should read?
I'm tryna not make decisions about books for the next six months, so I'm gonna snatch your book recs

IN 27 DAYS

IT'S ALSO ON WATTPAD

omg yes
i love that one

YOU'VE READ IT???????????

YESSSS!!!! I LOVED THAT ONEEEEEE
I also may or may not've purchased it from amazon just so i could have a copy of it

@Pickles group

Because I could be like "I want a pen pal" but then they'd be like "okay write to one of your cousins that you don't even know" but I can't pull out a list of people I'm not supposed to know and say "I want THESE people as pen pals"

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Because I could be like "I want a pen pal" but then they'd be like "okay write to one of your cousins that you don't even know" but I can't pull out a list of people I'm not supposed to know and say "I want THESE people as pen pals"

You're so right, though

@Pickles group

The Whatever After series is great if you're looking for a guilty pleasure book umm heck what are books. #MurderTrending was pretty great but the ending kinda sucked. I'm not super far into Caraval but it's really good so far and I've only heard good things
Umm

oh my god Whatever After was my childhood

I haven't read any in years but I looked and the number of books has doubled??

Deleted user

I cant even remember the last time I opened the app

Roughly 2 months ago, I think

———————————————————————–holy shit

@saor_illust school

If y'all can come up with a decent reason that doesn't involve internet friends that would be great. I'm out of ideas for today

fun way to learn about cultures?

I need a way to explain why I have a list of people

i gotcha
say that they're names of characters you want to make, but you won't be able to remember all of them just by yourself

A list of real people and their addresses, I mean

oh hecc
um
you're writing a story! and if you like store the real addresses online like in google drive or smth and then just sneaky switcheroo some of the stuff in the addresses you can be like,,,
hey look theseare characters and they're all like idk in high school or whatever and the plot is [insert plot here]

@Pickles group

If y'all can come up with a decent reason that doesn't involve internet friends that would be great. I'm out of ideas for today

i gotcha
say that they're names of characters you want to make, but you won't be able to remember all of them just by yourself

oh hecc
um
you're writing a story! and if you like store the real addresses online like in google drive or smth and then just sneaky switcheroo some of the stuff in the addresses you can be like,,,
hey look theseare characters and they're all like idk in high school or whatever and the plot is [insert plot here]

I need a reason to explain why I have a list of people I want to be pen pals with

i gotcha

oh hecc
um

I need a reason to explain why I have a list of people I want to be pen pals with

hide the list

@saor_illust school

i gotcha

oh hecc
um

idk because it's a way to learn about cultures? and because it's more interesting to write letters than write emails???

@The-Magician group

I cant even remember the last time I opened the app

Roughly 2 months ago, I think

———————————————————————–holy shit

Yes?

@Pickles group

THEY NEED TO KNOW WHO I'M SENDING STUFF TO SO I CAN DO THE SENDING AND RECEIVING. AND I NEED A WAY TO EXPLAIN WHY I ALREADY HAVE A LIST OF PEOPLE THAT I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW BUT DO ANYWAYS. HOW DID I GET THE LIST? WHAT IS IT FOR? WHY DO I NEED FIVE PEN PALS??? HOW DO I KNOW THESE PEOPLE???

I'M 👏 NOT 👏 SUPPOSED 👏 TO 👏 HAVE 👏 NOTEBOOK 👏

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

THEY NEED TO KNOW WHO I'M SENDING STUFF TO SO I CAN DO THE SENDING AND RECEIVING. AND I NEED A WAY TO EXPLAIN WHY I ALREADY HAVE A LIST OF PEOPLE THAT I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW BUT DO ANYWAYS. HOW DID I GET THE LIST? WHAT IS IT FOR? WHY DO I NEED FIVE PEN PALS??? HOW DO I KNOW THESE PEOPLE???

FRIENDS OF FRIENDS!!! SAY THEY'RE FRIENDS OF FRIENDS YOU WANNA GET TO KNOW AND Y'ALL LIKE LETTERS

I might say 'camp friends'
and 'I just found their addresses again'
somethin like that

@Pickles group

FRIENDS OF FRIENDS!!! SAY THEY'RE FRIENDS OF FRIENDS YOU WANNA GET TO KNOW AND Y'ALL LIKE LETTERS

I THOUGHT OF THAT BUT WHAT IF THEY WANT TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS' PARENTS

Deleted user

It's a project for history that all (insert grade level here) do to make connections around the country for future networking purposes. ie: college, jobs, etc. Also gives you a chance to learn more about the melting pot of culture that the united states has become especially within the past 60 years.

boom

@saor_illust school

It's a project for history that all (insert grade level here) do to make connections around the country for future networking purposes. ie: college, jobs, etc. Also gives you a chance to learn more about the melting pot of culture that the united states has become especially within the past 60 years.

boom

oh my god that's brilliant eris

@The-Magician group

My mum knows I have Notebook, I just said it is a site for writers. I'm not lying tbh.
I understand the whole strict parent thing though, hell, when I was like 15 my mum made me delete all my facebook friends that I hadn't actually met in person, despite me telling her that we had all skyped, and that my boyfriend knew them. And they were even in the UK.
Somehow she is fine with me knowing Americans, as long as she doesn't know that I interact with anyone outside of Notebook

@Pickles group

but then they might try to get me out of it and my sister will be in my grade eventually too. And it doesn't make much sense for government
Oh heck. If I think of something, I'll let y'all know, but I doubt it. Now I am sad

Deleted user

as you can probably tell I spent most of high school…………….creative truth telling…………..to my parents about what I did. :D