forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

but then they might try to get me out of it and my sister will be in my grade eventually too. And it doesn't make much sense for government

you can pull in that you penpal is an immigrant and you are conversing with them about their coming to america.

@Pickles group

I've thought of creative truths for nearly everything and I'd like to think I'm a better than average liar. But those are usually excuses for when I get caught. I even have one planned out for if they find notebook. Although it's much more conservative than "60% of my friends are online and I talk to them on a writing website"

@HighPockets group

What are your favorite books/books you recommend/books I should read?
I'm tryna not make decisions about books for the next six months, so I'm gonna snatch your book recs

Oooh I gotchu:

• Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
  • Crier's War by Nina Varela
  • Wilder Girls by Rory Power
  • The Diviners by Libba Bray
  • Sadie by Courtney Summers
  • The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
  • Vicious by V.E. Schwab
  • This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
  • My Lady Jane by Jodi Meadows, Cynthia Hand, and Brodi Ashton
  • Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
  • With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo
  • Damsel by Elana K. Arnold
  • Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • Radio Silence by Alice Oseman

I can get more if you want!

@Pickles group

but then they might try to get me out of it and my sister will be in my grade eventually too. And it doesn't make much sense for government

you can pull in that you penpal is an immigrant and you are conversing with them about their coming to america.

Realizing I could get away with Nia or Lee by saying they were an exchange student last year but I'm not too sure about everyone that lives in the US
Wait, I may have just gotten an idea. I can be like, "it's a creative writing thing [My creative writing teacher from last semester] found where you can write to each other and send each other stories and stuff". She's pretty old fashioned which would explain why it's pen pals and not some site. Now y'all be my overprotective super conservative parents and ask me questions/poke holes.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Realizing I could get away with Nia or Lee by saying they were an exchange student last year but I'm not too sure about everyone that lives in the US
Wait, I may have just gotten an idea. I can be like, "it's a creative writing thing [My creative writing teacher from last semester] found where you can write to each other and send each other stories and stuff". She's pretty old fashioned which would explain why it's pen pals and not some site. Now y'all be my overprotective super conservative parents and ask me questions/poke holes.

Wait that's a good idea
I did a creative writing camp

@Pickles group

What's your plan for if they find out?

it's a writing site we used for nano during creative writing where you can keep track of all your characters and worlds, and there are places where other writers can help you work things out

it's a writing site we used for nano during creative writing where you can keep track of all your characters and worlds, and there are places where other writers can help you work things out

that's my plan too

@Pickles group

Wait that's a good idea

Be my parent and tell me what's wrong with it

@HighPockets group

that's my plan too

Also if you don't scroll all the way down, they won't even see the General Chat

Wait that's a good idea

"Do you know who you're writing to? How can you tell if they're safe?"

@Pickles group

Wait that's a good idea

I don't know them, but that's part of the point. It's kind of awkward to send stories to people you know instead of people that live on the other side of the country and you'll probably never meet. And hecc my teacher found it, so I guess that means that their teachers did too

Is that okay?

Deleted user

Wait that's a good idea

I don't know them, but that's part of the point. It's kind of awkward to send stories to people you know instead of people that live on the other side of the country and you'll probably never meet. And hecc my teacher found it, so I guess that means that their teachers did too

Is that okay?

"Why didn't they send out a permission slip or something?"

Wait that's a good idea

Is that okay?

Actually, that's a good point
I'll try that

@Pickles group

"Why didn't they send out a permission slip or something?"

the more I think about it, the less it works
I'm not in creative writing anymore so it's not required or anything. We just thought it could be fun

Deleted user

like, what do I do if they ask to see the site she found or talk to her?

Seeing the site is one thing. Asking your teacher is another.

@Pickles group

Well neither is a real thing so I'm screwed either way

@The-Magician group

Do you want me to create a website just in case?

@Pickles group

Do you want me to create a website just in case?

Nah it's okay. It's a 33-33-33% chance they'd ask for one, the other, or both. I'll think of something or just deal. I'll be at college in a little over a year, I can figure out something then