forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@saor_illust school

okay i’m starting to really like this pen pal idea
like i could play around with all the card making stuff i stole from the church sale, send physical letters to my frens, and make itty bitty clay charms of all your cats-
that would be amazing
we should do this

yes
I'm making a thread

tag me in it

@Pickles group

like i could play around with all the card making stuff i stole from the church sale, send physical letters to my frens, and make itty bitty clay charms of all your cats-
that would be amazing
we should do this

YES
let's see here
i have red, ash, and pickles?
and perhaps you, if you agree el

it was a joke but I'll have to think of a way it could work

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

that would be amazing
we should do this

YES
let's see here

i still have to ask my parents, but yes

Deleted user

Traveling salesman voice
What if I told you…
normal voice
That I really wanted a hug-

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

that would be amazing
we should do this

We should
Let's do it
I can make y'all little clay charms too

@saor_illust school

that would be amazing
we should do this

YES
let's see here

it was a joke but I'll have to think of a way it could work

lol okay
AND YAY ELLA!

@Pickles group

If y'all can come up with a decent reason that doesn't involve internet friends that would be great. I'm out of ideas for today

@saor_illust school

If y'all can come up with a decent reason that doesn't involve internet friends that would be great. I'm out of ideas for today

fun way to learn about cultures?

@Pickles group

I need a way to explain why I have a list of people

Deleted user

What are your favorite books/books you recommend/books I should read?
I'm tryna not make decisions about books for the next six months, so I'm gonna snatch your book recs

IN 27 DAYS

IT'S ALSO ON WATTPAD

@saor_illust school

i gotcha
say that they're names of characters you want to make, but you won't be able to remember all of them just by yourself

@The-Magician group

I'm tryna not make decisions about books for the next six months, so I'm gonna snatch your book recs

IN 27 DAYS

IT'S ALSO ON WATTPAD

……sighs as I log back into the Wattpad account I haven't used since I was 14

@saor_illust school

IN 27 DAYS

IT'S ALSO ON WATTPAD

omg yes
i love that one

@Pickles group

The Whatever After series is great if you're looking for a guilty pleasure book umm heck what are books. #MurderTrending was pretty great but the ending kinda sucked. I'm not super far into Caraval but it's really good so far and I've only heard good things
Umm

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

i gotcha
say that they're names of characters you want to make, but you won't be able to remember all of them just by yourself

I'll just hide the list, I'm the master of hiding things. I'll put it in the back of a picture I have framed

Deleted user

IN 27 DAYS

IT'S ALSO ON WATTPAD

omg yes
i love that one

YOU'VE READ IT???????????

@Pickles group

i gotcha

A list of real people and their addresses, I mean