forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

would my mom be okay with it if i suddenly gave a strange human our address?
on one hand, she was okay with my older sister inviting an internet stranger to our house for a week.
but on the other, i'm not my sister

Deleted user

I wish I could get another penpal, my parent's went through a whole thing making sure Miriam wasn't a child predator and actually exsisted

Deleted user

lmao his family looked me up on the sex offender registry

@Pickles group

I literally just told my mom "hey I have this internet friend and we're gonna send letters" and she was just like "k cool don't get kidnapped"

My parents wouldn't be cool with it in any way

@Anemone eco

my parent's went through a whole thing making sure Miriam wasn't a child predator

"I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC and we are doing a story on computer predators"

Deleted user

my parent's went through a whole thing making sure Miriam wasn't a child predator

"I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC and we are doing a story on computer predators"

WHEEZE

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

WHEEZE

SNEEZE*

Deleted user

I didn't realize that many parents were so strict about letter-writing. I mean, they really be out here complaining about how much time we spend online, but as soon as we wanna try some of that "back in our day" stuff we're being unsafe.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I didn't realize that many parents were so strict about letter-writing. I mean, they really be out here complaining about how much time we spend online, but as soon as we wanna try some of that "back in our day" stuff we're being unsafe.

Parents just hate the internet even though they’re on it all the time

Deleted user

lmao his family looked me up on the sex offender registry

they*

@Pickles group

Strangers. Internet. Not allowed to have Notebook in the first place.

@saor_illust school

I'm open if any of yall want a PenPal from Cali

Ooo you may live like,,, two states down from me but like,,, i wanna have a penpal i actually know-

Deleted user

idk i handwrite addresses bc I’m not fancy or rich

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Yo, anybody want a penpal from New York?
Idk if I can actually do it, but I like the idea
I'll see if I can if anybody is interested

ME.

Alrighty then, I'll see if I can do it!

@actual-fandom-trash

I'm straight up about to ask my mom if it's even possible for me to have a penpal from here cuz now that the idea's been introduced,,,
I r e a l l y w a n t o n e

Deleted user

I am willing to write letters as well.

yall will need to learn how to decipher the handwriting of an old Victorian lady though.