forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I just realized that my writing is not good, so, I'll just have to stick with my original victim- I mean, MirMir

Deleted user

I just realized that my writing is not good, so, I'll just have to stick with my original victim- I mean, MirMir

lmao, your handwriting? It's great! I use a typewriter lmao

Deleted user

I wish I had a typewriter
My handwriting is usually a mess, I write like I'm drunk

Deleted user

I wish I had a typewriter
My handwriting is usually a mess, I write like I'm drunk

lmao same
I did handwrite one part of it, so hopefully it's not too bad

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

if i can convince my mom I’ll be pen pals with like
all of you
i don’t have a lot of cool things to share other than weird stickers, some stamps, and a hecc ton of candy but i’m not sharing that cause 1 it’s mine 2 it’s sketchy and 3 i don’t even know how old half these things are i just hoard them

@saor_illust school

i already vented about this on discord to some other friends but like,,, this was highkey very stressful. some rando creepy guy out of nowhere decides to send "heY waNnA seXt?" essentially to me over dms and like,,, even the whole process of reporting him was very stressful and i just need hugs please

Deleted user

I lipstick kiss every letter I write.
Reed's has already been smooched.

Deleted user

i already vented about this on discord to some other friends but like,,, this was highkey very stressful. some rando creepy guy out of nowhere decides to send "heY waNnA seXt?" essentially to me over dms and like,,, even the whole process of reporting him was very stressful and i just need hugs please

Lots of hugs. As a young woman, this'll happen to you, Iz. That doesn't make it okay. And remember you can always say no.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i have both the handwriting and intelligence of a third grader so you’ll have to bear with me there
oh and the letters can and will be decorated to all hecc cause I have modeling paste and metallic ink but nowhere else to use it

@Anemone eco

Lots of hugs. As a young woman, this'll happen to you, Iz. That doesn't make it okay. And remember you can always say no.

^^^ I have also had my fair share of… unpleasant situations like this, so I get the stress. We're here for you.

Deleted user

I lipstick kiss every letter I write.
Reed's has already been smooched.

I'll smooch mine too!
I've got lots of different colors
also, puns

@Pickles group

👀👀 internet hug

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

sending all the hugs
i’m so sorry fren…

Deleted user

Miri, wanna be my penpal too?

hugs Mir close
Mine
hiss

(Just Reed being Feral)

Deleted user

hugs Mir close
Mine
hiss

(Just Reed being Feral)

^^This made me very happy lmao

Deleted user

hugs Mir close
Mine
hiss

(Just Reed being Feral)

Nuuu
What if I can be your penpal too

hugs Reed close
Mine
hiss

Deleted user

I'd have to check with La Madre.

Deleted user

hugs Mir close
Mine
hiss

(Just Reed being Feral)

Nuuu

Do you really want to be internet stalked until my parents can tell you're a real person?
They hunted down Mir's mom on facebook just to see a comment that mentioned Mir's name

Deleted user

hugs Mir close
Mine
hiss

(Just Reed being Feral)

Nuuu

Do you really want to be internet stalked until my parents can tell you're a real person?
They hunted down Mir's mom on facebook just to see a comment that mentioned Mir's name

WHAT LMAO

Deleted user

hugs Mir close
Mine
hiss

(Just Reed being Feral)

Nuuu

hugs Reed close
Mine
hiss