forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

What vibes does my name give off?

Oh! Oh! Do me too!

Deleted user

Also, I'm in that mood where I really wish I had physical friends who would drop everything to come hug me.
Quarantine is making me hate myself more than usual.
I take a shower every day, look at my face, look at my body, cry, go do my face wash, realize how ugly I am, cry some more, then I feel disgusting because I can't even muster up the energy to struggle into my binder which makes me feel dirty because if I don't go out of my way to wear my binder, am I even trans? Then I go wash my face again because I look horrible and maybe the scars will go away if I was enough, then I put a face mask on, then I take a bath because I feel gross by just being alive.

Deleted user

Also, I'm in that mood where I really wish I had physical friends who would drop everything to come hug me.
I take a shower every day, look at my face, look at my body, cry, go do my face wash, realize how ugly I am, cry some more, then I feel disgusting because I can't even muster up the energy to struggle into my binder which makes me feel dirty because if I don't go out of my way to wear my binder, am I even trans? Then I go wash my face again because I look horrible and maybe the scars will go away if I was enough, then I put a face mask on, then I take a bath because I feel gross by just being alive.

I understand.
This probably won't help but Reedy, you're valid. So incredibly valid. You know you're trans. We know you're trans. Everyone who matters knows you're trans.
It sounds like some anxiety and dysphoria is really getting to you. What usually helps you with these feelings?

Deleted user

Name vibes please

Pato?

I mean you could use my actual name MaK

Okay.
MaK is cool. Kind of gAnGsTeR. But also that one rich kid who's nice to everyone.

@Pickles group

Hey schools, this is why we don't use a strange Chinese app no one's ever heard of and that's very not secure to do class :)

@HighPockets group

Hey schools, this is why we don't use a strange Chinese app no one's ever heard of and that's very not secure to do class :)

My brain went "teachers are using tiktok?!" and now I hate myself

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Oh no
I'm trapped in the fanart vortex
The more I look at fanart, the worse I feel about my own art skills
But it's all so stunning and it's just wow
And it doesn't help that most of it is of one of my favorite character who died a very emotional death.

Deleted user

I understand.
This probably won't help but Reedy, you're valid. So incredibly valid. You know you're trans. We know you're trans. Everyone who matters knows you're trans.
It sounds like some anxiety and dysphoria is really getting to you. What usually helps you with these feelings?

Nothing really, I've been just going to sleep really early. I'm probably going to sleep at six if I can get my work done. I haven't had the energy to do anything for any classes but one and my mom found out about it, so I don't want to be yelled at I need to get it all done now.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Oh no
I'm trapped in the fanart vortex
The more I look at fanart, the worse I feel about my own art skills
But it's all so stunning and it's just wow
And it doesn't help that most of it is of one of my favorite character who died a very emotional death.

Welcome to the club

Deleted user

Anyhow, sorry for the sad stuff, what's my name's vibe?

@RedTheLoveless

~Vibes~

Mir/Miriam: royalty, is expected to behave but will kick your ass
Maya: very popular sweet, innocent bean
Mak: I'm kinda biased against this name so… yeah

Deleted user

Anyhow, sorry for the sad stuff, what's my name's vibe?

Reed: generally chill, smarter than they let on

:))
Thankies

@HighPockets group

~Vibes~

Mir/Miriam: royalty, is expected to behave but will kick your ass
Maya: very popular sweet, innocent bean
Mak: I'm kinda biased against this name so… yeah

Ooh, can I get a vibe check?

Deleted user

pickles didn't even respond to what I said about her name and I'm sad