forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

my brother just told me i act like he treats me like shit (and he does) but that’s not what i intended so i just broke down crying and his girlfriend walked over and beat the shit out of me and then they both walked to his room (which is right next door) and continued what they were doing all of last night which is… interesting… so… this is fun…

@saor_illust school

nia. listen up.
i'm not going to force you to tell me what's bothering you besides what i already know, but i want you to know that i do care and i will actually go yell at people online if they hurt you.

i do these things for my friends. not for random strangers who say oh this person did this to me, so will someone go yell at them for me

no. i do these for my friends only. for kind strangers online? maybe. but it is always guaranteed that i'll do these for friends.

so i want to know what's bothering you, but no, i will not keep bugging you about this if you really don't want to tell me about it.

@saor_illust school

nia. i know i said i wouldn't keep bugging you, but something tells me you're not fine. and i do genuinely want to help, so i'll ask one last time. are you sure that you're absolutely find and/or you don't want the help right now?

@Fraust

hey maddie? idk if you'll ever see this, but i just think that you might like this song-
i won't tell you what it's about, because i think it's a meaning you'll want to figure out on your own-
but here it is: (and once you do figure out what it's about, it's really hard to not see the meaning behind the lyrics)

I'm a fan of Jaiden, so I already saw this pretty soon after she posted it

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I just joined the Science Zoom call and my teacher just skipped over me:
Teacher: She's not here…
Friend: She's here..
Teacher: She was marked present, so she's been online..
Me, in chat: I'm here
Teacher: Okay, she's here.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I just joined the Science Zoom call and my teacher just skipped over me:
Teacher: She's not here…
Friend: She's here..
Teacher: She was marked present, so she's been online..
Me, in chat: I'm here
Teacher: Okay, she's here.

And the best teacher award goes to…

@Pickles group

Wait wait wait hold on
Yall did the name vide discussion while I was zonked out
How dare

Red: Possibly angry, can definitely kill you
Ace: Can and will kill you. Watch out

@RedTheLoveless

Wait wait wait hold on
Yall did the name vide discussion while I was zonked out
How dare

Red: Possibly angry, can definitely kill you
Ace: Can and will kill you. Watch out

Thank ya for your service

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

As an aspiring biochemist, this is not how I should think, but I also just hate my teacher. Usually since it's a college class, she has the college prof do the lecture videos, but today she's doing them and her voice is so boring that I just block it out

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Science is fake. This isn't real. no way someone was like "1000 calories should be a different unit, but what do we call it?" and someone else goes "What if we call them Calories?" "No, that's the original unit" "But this one uses a capital C" "GENIUS!"

Deleted user

Kind of wondering about my own

your real name (hehe I know it because I'm specialllll)) gives off lowkey badass vibes. Like, will act nice in front of adults, but verbally and physically take you down when there's nobody else around.

Deleted user

I am dissociating like no. freaking. tomorrow.

help.
Seriously felt like I was floating for a minute.