forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I just scare everyone at my school because "What, you've never seen an openly genderqueer person who could kick your ass?"

@Fraust

I love fire
Yes
Give fire
My chemistry teacher didn't let me throw my penny shell into the bunsen burner :'(
I'm also an artist lol

@Pickles group

I'm just very mean and filled with rage. Sometimes my brain is like "Throw your chip into the boys' bathroom" and sometimes it's a lot scarier. I'm very paranoid and very tired

Deleted user

I love fire
Yes
Give fire
My chemistry teacher didn't let me throw my penny shell into the bunsen burner :'(
I'm also an artist lol

FIRE!!!1
I like when things burn :)
Very nice, very warm, very comforting to know that if anyone pisses me off I can light their backpack on fire, very pretty

@HighPockets group

I'm just very mean and filled with rage. Sometimes my brain is like "Throw your chip into the boys' bathroom" and sometimes it's a lot scarier. I'm very paranoid and very tired

Same lol.

Deleted user

I cannot kick your ass, but I might try anyways

The two genders:
Can kick your ass
Can't kick your ass but might try

@Pickles group

Same lol.

That's why we're married. Mayonnaise will protect us from the big Murder

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i'm scared of just about everyone here with the exception of one, singular user
most of you i'm slightly afraid to talk to cause i'm worried if i say one word wrong everyone will remember how much of an absolute piece of shit i am and abandon me
and then there's a few i'm absolutely terrified will suddenly snap at me with the force of the sun despite that being severely out of character for them-

@HighPockets group

Same lol.

Mayonnaise is love, Mayonnaise is life.

Deleted user

most of you i'm slightly afraid to talk to cause i'm worried if i say one word wrong everyone will remember how much of an absolute piece of shit i am and abandon me
and then there's a few i'm absolutely terrified will suddenly snap at me with the force of the sun despite that being severely out of character for them-

Ella, you are babey, I could never hate you.
You may be like, a month older then me but I'm still adopting you.

@HighPockets group

But you are baby and not a piece of shit D:

@Pickles group

You aren't a piece of shit

I feel like you're talking about me and I would never. Not at you.

@Pickles group

Same lol.

Mayonnaise will protect you in the night

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

It's impossible for me to abandon somebody, and even if I could, you're one of the last people who I would abandon.

Deleted user

Same lol.

cracks knuckles
No one can protect you for long :)

@HighPockets group

Same lol.

Mayonnaise is Baby.

@Pickles group

Same lol.

cracks knuckles

Cracks toes
Bet

Deleted user

ay reed, what color are your eyes again?

brown, I have boring eyes

@HighPockets group

Same lol.

cracks knuckles

Cracks toes
Bet

Cracks neck
Yours or my own, who knows?

Deleted user

Same lol.

cracks knuckles

Cracks toes
Bet

Cracks neck

I'm sorry I love you guys, I'm gonna kidnap you and make spaghetti for you

@Pickles group

Same lol.

cracks knuckles

Cracks toes
Bet

Cracks neck

I'm sorry I love you guys, I'm gonna kidnap you and make spaghetti for you

I'll come willingly, just please don't break in. Repairs are expensive.