forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

The only Hogwarts house I am definitely not in is Gryffindor. Yes I refuse to stop talking about this I'm busy and I do what I want.
I enjoy problem solving, arguing to seek truth, and the joy of learning new things.
I am cunning and ambitious and have chosen to learn to manipulate people to my will or for my amusement. But I'm also conflicted about doing these things.
I love my friends. I cannot live without them. I am loyal to few, but I am loyal to the end if it is serious enough. But I hate hard work.
I am not brave. And if I have nerve, it's only to subtly needle others.

Same. When I was younger, I was a total Hufflepuff, but then my mental health went down the drain and my outlook on life changed a lot. I'd always been ambitious, but now making myself the greatest felt like life-or-death. I'm surprisingly perfectionist, and I really consider Ravenclaw and Slytherin unable to stand alone, since intelligence without ambition and ambition without intelligence are worthless to me.

@Fraust

When I was really into Harry Potter, I considered for a while on like, what the differences between Slytherin and Ravenclaw are. They both have the intelligence aspect to them, and like you said, they both need to be ambitious. So, they're both striving for knowledge, right?
The best answer I came up with is that Slytherins tend to strive towards knowledge that helps them towards some particular goal, whatever it may be. Ravenclaws tend to gather up as much general knowledge as they can so they're 'smart in every area' or whatever.
Example: Luna Lovegood was very smart, definitely, and that knowledge helped her friends as they wandered around. However, she never really seemed to have any particular goal she was working towards.
Example: Draco Malfoy wanted to become good at specific subjects and not others in order to impress Voldemort and his father.
There are more examples but I need to do homework so… farewell

@Fraust

I don't think tired Miriam has called me anything in particular
I'm rarely around when tired Miriam is
Well, I am, but I tend to avoid the chat…

@Kie group

Aaaa I've been on the site for a while but don't really interact much with others,,, you can call me Kie if you care about my existence I guess?

@Anemone eco

I don't even think I've really interacted with that person-

I don't really either. It was just that one time. I typically tend to avoid talking to Tired Miriam.

@Kie group

Oh! I got this as an artist. You bother with art because even though you may not think you've any talent in it you still have nothing else to do so you keep coming back to it, no matter how much of a chore it may start to feel!

@Fraust

I don't even think I've really interacted with that person-

I don't really either. It was just that one time. I typically tend to avoid talking to Tired Miriam.

Same

@Fraust

why does everyone avoid me when I'm tired lmao

No shade, but I don't have the patience to try and decipher what you're saying

Deleted user

I wanna talk to tired Mir, my penpal
I'm already here at like,,, two am

@Kie group

well in my experience people (and by people i mean me) get really weird when they're tired and start typing unreadable sentences.

Deleted user

well in my experience people (and by people i mean me) get really weird when they're tired and start typing unreadable sentences.

heh… yeah, that's me.

Deleted user

I mean, I either type unreadable things when I have an anxiety attack or I'm just,,, tired physically and too tired with the world to abide by the rules of grammar

Deleted user

I still haven't gotten your letter and I'm salty

Deleted user

I still haven't gotten your letter and I'm salty

IT SHOULD BE T H E R E

@Anemone eco

No shade, but I don't have the patience to try and decipher what you're saying

Yeah, my reasoning is pretty much the same.