forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Aight, any of you vegetarian?
I usually put meat in my sauce

Deleted user

The hair isn't quite right, yours is shorter on the sides.
And the eyebrows are based off the first video you ever posted here lmao

Deleted user

I'm vegetarian

Deleted user

Great, I usually put pork, so if that's against someone's religion or they have a sensory issues with it, I'll find a different meat :)

Deleted user

I'm vegetarian

I make you separate sauce

@Pickles group

Great, I usually put pork, so if that's against someone's religion or they have a sensory issues with it, I'll find a different meat :)

…..pork?

Deleted user

The hair isn't quite right, yours is shorter on the sides.
And the eyebrows are based off the first video you ever posted here lmao

I can't see it this is bullying

@RedTheLoveless

i'm scared of just about everyone here with the exception of one, singular user
most of you i'm slightly afraid to talk to cause i'm worried if i say one word wrong everyone will remember how much of an absolute piece of shit i am and abandon me
and then there's a few i'm absolutely terrified will suddenly snap at me with the force of the sun despite that being severely out of character for them-

Ella, you are not a piece of shit. You never have been, and most certainly never will be. You are worth so much more than you think.

I will say this once and only once: Ella, I think of you as the younger sister I never had. I would never, ever, ever snap at you, especially with the intent of causing harm.

@HighPockets group

i'm scared of just about everyone here with the exception of one, singular user
most of you i'm slightly afraid to talk to cause i'm worried if i say one word wrong everyone will remember how much of an absolute piece of shit i am and abandon me
and then there's a few i'm absolutely terrified will suddenly snap at me with the force of the sun despite that being severely out of character for them-

Ella, you are not a piece of shit. You never have been, and most certainly never will be. You are worth so much more than you think.

I will say this once and only once: Ella, I think of you as the younger sister I never had. I would never, ever, ever snap at you, especially with the intent of causing harm.

Agreed. I have a younger sister, but the point still stands.

Deleted user

…..pork?

Mhm, my friend doesn't eat it due to her religion I belive, so shrug

Deleted user

May I be surprised adopted for free noodles

Of course!

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

So I wasn’t able to get into the zoom call for english and I found out why
Apparently someone crashed it, And I missed it
I tried to join later before the we’re not having class post showed up
But I don’t know what happened when someone crashed it

@Pickles group

…..pork?

I mean… I eat pork rip Lord of the Flies but I am no longer resisting eating pig it just seems like a kind of weird thing to put in sauce

Deleted user

…..pork?

I mean… I eat pork rip Lord of the Flies but I am no longer resisting eating pig it just seems like a kind of weird thing to put in sauce

Oh it's so good!
Now I have to make some and just,,, send it to everyone
Reed's Food Shipping List