forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

Kk. I made a Picrew of Reed. It ain't the most accurate and it was heavily based on the video you posted of you singing "Phantom of the Opera".
137904-We-MVUXr8

Deleted user

I c a n t s e e i t
This is homophobia
I can only see things on drive

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I feel like you're talking about me and I would never. Not at you.

no no you're fine you are fren and i trust you-
that list is very small and really only includes people who have snapped at me before, still seem to hate me, or are just weirdly intimidating for whatever reason
you seem pretty safe
i like you

Deleted user

Yo, Reed. I tried switching the image link out for a different one, can you see it now?

Yesh!!
May I ask why the long hair?

Deleted user

that list is very small and really only includes people who have snapped at me before, still seem to hate me, or are just weirdly intimidating for whatever reason

me

@Anemone eco

Like I said, not the most accurate XD I wanted something shorter that matched your hair more but that was really an option

Deleted user

Like I said, not the most accurate XD I wanted something shorter that matched your hair more but that was really an option

Ah :)
It just reminded me of what my hair used to be like

@Pickles group

you seem pretty safe
i like you

Oh good

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

me

not really, you're more on the "slightly afraid to talk to cause i care about you a lot but i'm scared you'll hate me and i don't want you to hate me" thing

@Anemone eco

Ah :)
It just reminded me of what my hair used to be like

Yeah, sorry. I'm honestly still on the hunt for one that is more accurate.

Deleted user

Side note, don't try and snort crushed up sweet tarts. Worse then smarties and tic tacs, hurts

@Fraust

Side note, don't try and snort crushed up sweet tarts. Worse then smarties and tic tacs, hurts

I'm concerned
Also I had more than I wanted to have for lunch because my parents were downstairs and I'm upsetti

Deleted user

I'm concerned
Also I had more than I wanted to have for lunch because my parents were downstairs and I'm upsetti

I never said I had common sense okay

Deleted user

me

not really, you're more on the "slightly afraid to talk to cause i care about you a lot but i'm scared you'll hate me and i don't want you to hate me" thing

really? Cuz I've definitely snapped at you before.
When it comes to young people like you, it's so hard because I want to be someone you can look up to, but I'm not, especially not irl. And I've seen younger users copy some of my behaviors before. So I try to stop younger users from getting too close to me.

Deleted user

well duh. because sour

But they don't taste sour 😭

@Anemone eco

Reminds me of my experience with lemonade powder.

@Pickles group

Something that really bothers me about the Insurgent movie is when

Ig spoiler, but not really

@HighPockets group

Something that really bothers me about the Insurgent movie is when

Ig spoiler, but not really

Yeah, and I don't think she was Amity either. I thought she was just a 3 way split.

Deleted user

The books can’t help ya cuz’ they also make no sense

the books definitely do make sense.