forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

shrugs Not really. I stay firm in my belief that all humans are capable of the most savage cruelty as well as the greatest self sacrifice and love. I don't really get surprised, though I sometimes am impressed or horrified.

i like to try and think that way, but the more i look around the less good there seems to be-
and no, i'm not just looking for the bad, i've been specifically trying to only focus on the good or wholesome news lately, since everything else was starting to take a toll on me…

…i don't know why i ever thought highly of people
even their ideas of wholesome love and sacrifice are so skewed that they just end up hurting people more
it honestly disgusts me-

idk
maybe i'm just being a boomer and need to take a break from the internet

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Honestly, Nutella, I kind of get what you mean. But the thing is, it feels natural for us to be selfish, prideful and arrogant. All things that oppose that are against what our inclinations are. It's all an uphill battle. People have to try hard to be truly good. Now think about how much good there is in the world. Maybe it seems like it's not a lot. But just remember that every little act of kindness when it doesn't help us, every time a person contains their irritation to help someone who wants help, every person that decides in the most minuscule way that others are important, when people think that any version of self sacrifice is the right thing to do. We may not be doing enough. And maybe we're all failing really badly. But we're trying so hard. And I think that matters a great deal.

@saor_illust school

Ugh, and I thought I was finally healing-
and then when I see like fifty unread pages in the venting chat?
Boom, all that progress goes out the door
and I've given up on life once again
I am just so ready to disappear from this world

Deleted user

bruh relax, you don't have to read it
there wasn't any drama or anything

@saor_illust school

First of all, Ella do not be sorry. I want to make this crystal clear. None of this was caused by randomly seeing all of these unread pages. Or not being able to see them.

And Mir, yeah, I believe you- it's just- I think that like,,, triggered something and all of this happened
wowwwwww me good job healinggggggg
thats so greattttt

Deleted user

I am,,, shaking? for some reason
Also I feel like crap both physically and mentally, I'm so cold but my face feels so hot at the same time.

Deleted user

my chest is 85% bruises at the moment

That's not good. Why?

It's fine.

Deleted user

Also, I might just… cease to exist soon
help me
help me
help me

@Pickles group

Also, I might just… cease to exist soon
help me
help me
help me

If you do, it'll be because of the apocalypse. You are not allowed to die any other way.

Deleted user

That's not good. Why?

It's fine.

Doesn't sound fine to me

It was just a self harm relapse.

@Pickles group

That's not good. Why?

It's fine.

Doesn't sound fine to me

It was just a self harm relapse.