forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

shoohs morirtals

You're a mortal, too

no

Bet

thsio is owhy ia o
don't kie you

Mortal that's nice

io wiill kill oyuro ifamily and evyer uone you lpove

Kk

:)(

:)

Deleted user

shoohs morirtals

You're a mortal, too

no

Bet

thsio is owhy ia o
don't kie you

Mortal that's nice

Kk

you ijake me crying

@Pickles group

shoohs morirtals

You're a mortal, too

no

Bet

thsio is owhy ia o
don't kie you

Mortal that's nice

Kk

you ijake me crying

Oh no I'm sorry :( don't cry

Deleted user

shoohs morirtals

You're a mortal, too

no

Bet

thsio is owhy ia o
don't kie you

Mortal that's nice

Kk

you ijake me crying

elizobeef lmaoi;
i olove ou

Deleted user

have chosen to learn to manipulate people to my will or for my amusement.

This is not a Slytherin attribute, bud.

@Pickles group

shoohs morirtals

You're a mortal, too

no

Bet

thsio is owhy ia o
don't kie you

Mortal that's nice

Kk

you ijake me crying

elizobeef lmaoi;
i olove ou

Elizobeef. I like it.
I love you too <3

@Pickles group

have chosen to learn to manipulate people to my will or for my amusement.

This is not a Slytherin attribute, bud.

This is a Dom attribute

@Kie group

My AP Euro teacher assigned like,, 10 or so assignments for last week and I'm only now working on them,,, I'm so dumb but also she really said no mercy,,, I'm about to stay up to do them all even though I have to be up at 8 AM

@Pickles group

My AP Euro teacher assigned like,, 10 or so assignments for last week and I'm only now working on them,,, I'm so dumb but also she really said no mercy,,, I'm about to stay up to do them all even though I have to be up at 8 AM

Ewwww me though
What time is it where you are?

Deleted user

iv'e officially beenk awake for 204 houts

You should probably go to bed now

winowos progen shuttiun g donw

@Pickles group

iv'e officially beenk awake for 204 houts

You should probably go to bed now

winowos progen shuttiun g donw

Shut down with Windows

@Musical_Queen

I have an essay due tomorrow at 10am, and I had all week to do it, but I did it all right now because I'm to busy making a freaking blog and trying to create an address for it because what I want to call it is already taken and I went there and it was a weird website and that was my one (1) good thought for what to call it for the year and I am too tired to think of a new address

@Kie group

I have an essay due tomorrow at 10am, and I had all week to do it, but I did it all right now because I'm to busy making a freaking blog and trying to create an address for it because what I want to call it is already taken and I went there and it was a weird website and that was my one (1) good thought for what to call it for the year and I am too tired to think of a new address

What's the blog going to be about and what was the previous idea for the name?

@Musical_Queen

What's the blog going to be about and what was the previous idea for the domain name?

I was going to post my photos that I edit or some other random stuff, and it was just going to be Virtual_Virtuoso.com and I tried without the capitals, underscore, everything and it doesn't work.

https://www.virtuallyvirtuoso.com/

This is what it takes me to. (Curse you Steve)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

People are fucking stupid and annoying….

So, Gretchen Whitmer, Michigan's governor, has taken measures to keep people home to stop the spread of COVID-19. No motorized boating, can't shop for gardening supplies at big-box stores such as Wal-Mart or Meijer, etc. She even raised the fine for being caught out and about, not doing anything essential from $500 to $1000. People have been bitching and saying "they're taking our rights away". [Insert baby crying noises.] To get through this we're gonna have to sacrifice some of our basic human rights which we will get back! The governor increased the fine to deter you fucking numbskulls from going around and potentially spreading the virus. As for getting gardening supplies, get them from small businesses; Whitmer prohibited getting this stuff from big-box stores to help smaller businesses! GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELVES, YOU SELFISH ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!

That was a bit longer than I thought it would be, but I seriously needed to vent about the infuriating idiocy of some of my fellow Michiganders.