forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@RedTheLoveless

refddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Mirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

io voeu youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Love ya too, surprise child

Deleted user

y’all ever just wanna stick your head on a power drill and just
whrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrspspspspsllltrrr

yeah i get that

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm super fucking late as usual, but to those saying there's no way Dom is a Slytherin…
Slytherin does not equal dickwad
Now, to be fair, I am a Slytherin who also happens to be a dickwad, and most important Slytherins in the books and movies are portrayed as being so
But the traits of Slytherin are cunning and ambition and stuff
Not dickwad
I can see Dom as being Slytherin because I see him as very ambitious and (as far as I can tell) smart
But idk that's just my opinion
Take it or leave it, I don't give a fuck

Thank you much, Maddie. I am rather cunning at times and ambitious. (Most of the time they go hand in hand.)

@RedTheLoveless

I'm super fucking late as usual, but to those saying there's no way Dom is a Slytherin…
Slytherin does not equal dickwad
Now, to be fair, I am a Slytherin who also happens to be a dickwad, and most important Slytherins in the books and movies are portrayed as being so
But the traits of Slytherin are cunning and ambition and stuff
Not dickwad
I can see Dom as being Slytherin because I see him as very ambitious and (as far as I can tell) smart
But idk that's just my opinion
Take it or leave it, I don't give a fuck

Thank you much, Maddie. I am rather cunning at times and ambitious. (Most of the time they go hand in hand.)

And leader-like too. Slytherin is a house said to produce good and prominent leaders, or at least inspire leadership qualities in its members.

Deleted user

shoohs morirtals

You're a mortal, too

no

Bet

thsio is owhy ia o
don't kie you

The only Hogwarts house I am definitely not in is Gryffindor. Yes I refuse to stop talking about this I'm busy and I do what I want.
I enjoy problem solving, arguing to seek truth, and the joy of learning new things.
I am cunning and ambitious and have chosen to learn to manipulate people to my will or for my amusement. But I'm also conflicted about doing these things.
I love my friends. I cannot live without them. I am loyal to few, but I am loyal to the end if it is serious enough. But I hate hard work.
I am not brave. And if I have nerve, it's only to subtly needle others.

Deleted user

shoohs morirtals

You're a mortal, too

no

Bet

thsio is owhy ia o
don't kie you

Mortal that's nice

io wiill kill oyuro ifamily and evyer uone you lpove

@Pickles group

The only Hogwarts house I am definitely not in is Gryffindor. Yes I refuse to stop talking about this I'm busy and I do what I want.
I enjoy problem solving, arguing to seek truth, and the joy of learning new things.
I am cunning and ambitious and have chosen to learn to manipulate people to my will or for my amusement. But I'm also conflicted about doing these things.
I love my friends. I cannot live without them. I am loyal to few, but I am loyal to the end if it is serious enough. But I hate hard work.
I am not brave. And if I have nerve, it's only to subtly needle others.

That's what I said about you

@Pickles group

shoohs morirtals

You're a mortal, too

no

Bet

thsio is owhy ia o
don't kie you

Mortal that's nice

Kk

And leader-like too. Slytherin is a house said to produce good and prominent leaders, or at least inspire leadership qualities in its members.

Hmm. I don't think I'm a leader. I would like to be, but I don't want to command as much as I want luxury and for people to live well with each other. So the power I want is for that purpose. And also to feed my desire of popularity.

Deleted user

shoohs morirtals

You're a mortal, too

no

Bet

thsio is owhy ia o
don't kie you

Mortal that's nice

Kk

:)(