forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

v tempted to write fanfic where A gets their wisdom teeth removed and B has to take care of them while they're drugged up

If it's Chril I will both laugh and cry

Inspiration has struck

@Pickles group

That moment when you realize that one of your characters is basically a vsco girl in an 11 year old boy's body~

Which one???

Danny. My sister and I made him a few years ago. He's an Earth user, the youngest, and they only boy, so he's very soff and loves the environment. But I developed him more a few months ago and I'm realizing he's a bit of a vsco girl

@Pickles group

v tempted to write fanfic where A gets their wisdom teeth removed and B has to take care of them while they're drugged up

Inspiration has struck

you have to send me every fanfic you write about them

Deleted user

Inspiration has struck

Will do

@HighPockets group

That moment when you realize that one of your characters is basically a vsco girl in an 11 year old boy's body~

Which one???

Danny. My sister and I made him a few years ago. He's an Earth user, the youngest, and they only boy, so he's very soff and loves the environment. But I developed him more a few months ago and I'm realizing he's a bit of a vsco girl

Sksksksksk save the turtles!!!

@Fraust

I'm super fucking late as usual, but to those saying there's no way Dom is a Slytherin…
Slytherin does not equal dickwad
Now, to be fair, I am a Slytherin who also happens to be a dickwad, and most important Slytherins in the books and movies are portrayed as being so
But the traits of Slytherin are cunning and ambition and stuff
Not dickwad
I can see Dom as being Slytherin because I see him as very ambitious and (as far as I can tell) smart
But idk that's just my opinion
Take it or leave it, I don't give a fuck

@HighPockets group

Inspiration has struck

Will do

Send them to the ranc- er, chat.

Deleted user

Inspiration has struck

Will do

WHEEZE

@Pickles group

Inspiration has struck

Will do

WHEEZE

*Sneeze

Deleted user

btw im 110% slytherin. I honestly think Dom is a Ravenclaw

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I'm super fucking late as usual, but to those saying there's no way Dom is a Slytherin…
Slytherin does not equal dickwad
Now, to be fair, I am a Slytherin who also happens to be a dickwad, and most important Slytherins in the books and movies are portrayed as being so
But the traits of Slytherin are cunning and ambition and stuff
Not dickwad
I can see Dom as being Slytherin because I see him as very ambitious and (as far as I can tell) smart
But idk that's just my opinion
Take it or leave it, I don't give a fuck

THANK YOUI WANTED TO SAY THIS BUT DIDN'T KNOW HOW.
Also my sibling is a very huggable kind person and a slytherin too… so… more proof.

@Pickles group

What if I'm Gay Harry Potter and I never got my Hogwarts letter?

Sorry, are you an 11 year old orphaned boy living under the stairs in his aunt's house?? Because I must have missed that

Deleted user

btw im 110% slytherin. I honestly think Dom is a Ravenclaw

Ay, a fellow slytherin!

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

What if I'm Gay Harry Potter and I never got my Hogwarts letter?

Sorry, are you an 11 year old orphaned boy living under the stairs in his aunt's house?? Because I must have missed that

Okay but I still missed my Hogwarts letter-
I could've been the Gryffindor who drives all the professors crazy.
They would have to hear about me being iconic with the Laaaaaaaadies and not be able to do anything because they can't put me in the boys dorms